Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #189 out of 732 in Foundation

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight moisturizer that adds a hint of color that can be used in place of foundation for a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. It includes SPF 20 for protection from the sun as well. visit lauramercier.com for more information.

2.7/5

July 08, 2017

Not for me

I LOVE Laura Mercier. I have a lot of her products. The powder, the blush, the lipsticks etc...
    so I bought the tinted moisturizer. The consistency is good. It felt great on my skin. It had a great smell. But tinted ? It was so translucent it was like my face was sickly.
    Sorry Laura. But I still love you !

March 12, 2017

I'd consider this an expensive product at about $60 for 1.7 fl oz, but it's one of the few tinted moisturized I've used that keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day while still delivering lightweight coverage. SPF 20 is an added bonus. I use the "nude" colour on my pale skin and even though the product appears a bit orange, it still blends in nicely. This is a great option for someone who doesn't like to use foundation - just depends if you're willing to pay the price. I've found that Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm is a good, cheaper alternative.

February 22, 2017

I use this product on almost all my clients! Its create and you don't have to put on moisturizer before you place your foundation on. It's great and long lasting. They have one that has a slight bit of a shimmer if your not into the matte look. I use this product myself as well and recommend it to all who either want to save a step in the morning rush or use less for more results.

February 05, 2017

I received as part of the "Sephora favorites" box. I have tan-sand skin tone and the one I received is the shade Nude for fair to light skin tones... If I apply a little that match my skin tone. It's very smooth, very easy to apply and doesn't smell.

January 09, 2017

I really like this tinted moisturizer. I have combo skin (flaky skin that becomes greasy during the day) and that moisturizer doesn't cling to dry patches, and manages to keep my oils at bay. It's too pricey for my taste, but it works great.

December 20, 2016

Great product! It's light & it blends in quick. SPF20 is a plus. It's for days you don't want to put foundation or too much makeup on. It evens out the skin tone with light coverage, giving the skin a natural dewy look. For extra hydration on dry days, I like putting it over my daily moisturizer. Only complaint is the T-zone might look a little shiny by the end of the day.

October 14, 2016

I have been using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer for years - it is definitely my go-to tinted moisturizer product. I love the range of colours it comes in, I am always able to find the right match whether it's winter or summer (more tan vs fairer). I love the coverage - not too heavy and doesn't cover up my freckles, but does even out my redness and sometimes I don't even need extra concealer for small blemishes. The tube lasts a long time, and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face. I love this product and will keep using it!

August 16, 2016

I've been on a mad hunt for the ultimate tinted moisturizer. All the ones I looked at were too little coverage, or felt like a heavy mask. I felt like goldilocks when I discovered the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer because it was just right!!! I was at Sephora, and was getting desperate, I wanted something fairly light coverage and I was unhappy with everything I found. This product was recommended, and I don't know how I ever managed without it!!!!

March 03, 2016

My all time favourite product! I use this regularly and haven't found anything that compares. It feels like the softest butter and looks natural. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a quick fix.

March 03, 2016

If you don't like wearing foundation but still want a bit of coverage this is the product for you. It is a great moisturizer and the tint provides enough coverage to create that even skin tone look without the heavy foundation.

What's Your Favorite?