Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight moisturizer that adds a hint of color that can be used in place of foundation for a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. It includes SPF 20 for protection from the sun as well. visit lauramercier.com for more information.

October 03, 2018

Didn’t work, face broke out

I have bought many products from this brand. I have owned a tinted moisturizer from a few years ago That I bought at Nordstrom from this brand. So recently I decided I wanted another one for the summer. Let’s say feels like the product has changed. It felt much heavier and didn’t really tint. It made my face breakout. I don’t know why it’s different then the previous years but I won’t be buying again.

April 17, 2018

Lightweight and good coverage

I love this tinted moisturizer because it feels like I’m not wearing any makeup at all. Plus it gives good coverage and can be reapplied later for an even better coverage. I would recommend this product.

March 28, 2018

Cant go on without it.

This is probably the best tinted moisturizer. Its like you’re wearing nothing while wearing it all the same time. It had been recommended to me by a renowned makeup artist in the fashion industry and i am forevwe grateful. So good, goes on flawlessly and keeps your skin light and moisturized while covered. Worth the extra penny.

December 01, 2017

Great product

I prefer natural coverage over a liquid foundation. This tinted moisturizer is perfect. It has SPF, goes on well and helps cover some skin imperfections. I can then use concealer and a little LM powder to set it and my skin looks finished but natural.

October 14, 2017

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Finally I found something I can wear everyday when I don't feel like putting on all my make up but still want an even skin tone.
    This is light weight, moisturizing and evens out skin tone nicely.
    Very easy to apply and lasts all day

2.7/5

July 08, 2017

Not for me

I LOVE Laura Mercier. I have a lot of her products. The powder, the blush, the lipsticks etc...
    so I bought the tinted moisturizer. The consistency is good. It felt great on my skin. It had a great smell. But tinted ? It was so translucent it was like my face was sickly.
    Sorry Laura. But I still love you !

March 12, 2017

I'd consider this an expensive product at about $60 for 1.7 fl oz, but it's one of the few tinted moisturized I've used that keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day while still delivering lightweight coverage. SPF 20 is an added bonus. I use the "nude" colour on my pale skin and even though the product appears a bit orange, it still blends in nicely. This is a great option for someone who doesn't like to use foundation - just depends if you're willing to pay the price. I've found that Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm is a good, cheaper alternative.

February 22, 2017

I use this product on almost all my clients! Its create and you don't have to put on moisturizer before you place your foundation on. It's great and long lasting. They have one that has a slight bit of a shimmer if your not into the matte look. I use this product myself as well and recommend it to all who either want to save a step in the morning rush or use less for more results.

February 05, 2017

I received as part of the "Sephora favorites" box. I have tan-sand skin tone and the one I received is the shade Nude for fair to light skin tones... If I apply a little that match my skin tone. It's very smooth, very easy to apply and doesn't smell.

January 09, 2017

I really like this tinted moisturizer. I have combo skin (flaky skin that becomes greasy during the day) and that moisturizer doesn't cling to dry patches, and manages to keep my oils at bay. It's too pricey for my taste, but it works great.