Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight moisturizer that adds a hint of color that can be used in place of foundation for a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. It includes SPF 20 for protection from the sun as well. visit lauramercier.com for more information.

August 07, 2019

Works well!

I love this tinted moisturizer because of how light it is. I prefer a more natural look and this gives a little bit of coverage that looks as if you're not wearing anything. Helps smooth out your skin tone well. That being said, it is a pricier, higher-end product and some just might not want to spend that much.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great tint

This tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier is such a lightweight formula perfect for all skin tones especially combinations and oily. It's not very buildable and does only provide moderate coverage. It's got 20SPF which makes it great for the summer. I like using this for causal days and love how easy it is to apply and how well it blends. I highly recommend this as a tinted moisturizer to own! Will be repurchasing when I'm done with my current tube at Sephora for $20 something dollars.

June 25, 2019

Love,love, love!!!!

I am in live with this product! I always had a hard time finding foundation that didn’t look cakey, or oily. Then I found this! It gives good coverage while moisturizing! It gives just enough Color I don’t have to use foundation, sometimes just a little concealer under my eyes or a blemish but other then that this is all I need to give me even colour that lasts all day! Highly recommend

May 24, 2019

Your skin, but better!

I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer! It is definitely light coverage (you can still see your sun-spots/acne spots) but makes your skin look like it's glowing! It doesn't crease or move around through the day (I usually have it on for 8+ hours). I would use setting powder under the eyes/T-Zone as it does get shiny after a couple of hours.

A great product for someone who is just looking for light coverage during the summer months!

December 20, 2018

This is one of the only tinted moisturizers I buy if ever. I love the look of tinted moisturizer because it's sheer but with a bit of evening out of the skin tone and without being drying. I think I have to experiment with the shades because I want a little bit of color and this one just looks like nothing lol.

October 03, 2018

Didn’t work, face broke out

I have bought many products from this brand. I have owned a tinted moisturizer from a few years ago That I bought at Nordstrom from this brand. So recently I decided I wanted another one for the summer. Let’s say feels like the product has changed. It felt much heavier and didn’t really tint. It made my face breakout. I don’t know why it’s different then the previous years but I won’t be buying again.

April 17, 2018

Lightweight and good coverage

I love this tinted moisturizer because it feels like I’m not wearing any makeup at all. Plus it gives good coverage and can be reapplied later for an even better coverage. I would recommend this product.

March 28, 2018

Cant go on without it.

This is probably the best tinted moisturizer. Its like you’re wearing nothing while wearing it all the same time. It had been recommended to me by a renowned makeup artist in the fashion industry and i am forevwe grateful. So good, goes on flawlessly and keeps your skin light and moisturized while covered. Worth the extra penny.

December 01, 2017

Great product

I prefer natural coverage over a liquid foundation. This tinted moisturizer is perfect. It has SPF, goes on well and helps cover some skin imperfections. I can then use concealer and a little LM powder to set it and my skin looks finished but natural.

October 14, 2017

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Finally I found something I can wear everyday when I don't feel like putting on all my make up but still want an even skin tone.
    This is light weight, moisturizing and evens out skin tone nicely.
    Very easy to apply and lasts all day