Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 18, 2019

Best Powder Hands Down

I have repurchased this powder five times now, and have been using it for years. I cannot find anything that competes. My makeup never cracks and I never get any creases in my undereyes with this powder. I reccommend it to everyone as it is a staple in my collection.

January 08, 2019

Very fine powder

Laura Mercier powder is also a tried and true. 😘 I no longer have Laura Mercier in my collection. I used hers and I miss it so. Lock and set without looking like a powder puff. This container lasted me for quite sometime even after daily use.

December 19, 2018

This powder can be a bit pricey I adore this stuff. Laura Mercier has become one of my staple makeup products. It's a very fine powder that sets my foundation wonderfully. I have very dry skin and it doesn't make it drier or create patches. I would absolutely recommend this!

December 13, 2018

Must have

Although this powder is expensive it is soooo worth it. It is so finally milled that it worked great to bake with as well as set your whole face. This is a holy grail better then the rest sorta product.

December 13, 2018

Great product

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this one. I am a repeated user...I've gone with other high end powders and tried lower end to just to compare and I keep coming back to this one. Price is a littler higher then I'd like to spend on a powder but it lasts forever and you don't need a lot to make your makeup go a long way.

December 11, 2018

My go-to setting powder

I love this product. I bought the mini travel size but will defnitely purchase the reguar format nex time around. My makeup looks flawless, no flasback. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and is not cakey.

December 06, 2018

The only setting powder you need <3

I tried many different setting powders before finding the LM translucent setting powder. I am quite fair, but found that other setting powders would leave my face looking extra pale and flat (-Kat Von D setting powder). The LM powder is perfect, it sets my liquid foundation and leaves my skin looking flawless, but natural. It helps prevent my mascara from transferring to my upper eyelid throughout the day as well as decreases undereye creases from concealer. This is my go-to setting powder and I always have a backup on hand!

FYI: There is a point where the product no longer comes out of the dispensing holes... my husband popped off the inside plastic (where the holes are) and I got a few more days of use out of it - just a heads up for you ladies who don't like to waste product!

November 19, 2018

Doesn't Work for Me

I know many people rave about this product, but it just does not work for me. When i apply the powder to set my face, it feels so heavy. I tried putting less product on, still no luck.. I feel an uncomfortable feeling under my eyes, etc.

October 16, 2018

Great product but expensive

I got this setting powder after wanting it for so long because of all it’s amazing reviews. I was so excited to try it out and it definitely didn’t disappoint. But I did find that it was similar to most translucent setting powder, I didn’t find much of a difference so if you have the extra money to buy this then go ahead but you can definitely buy a cheaper alternative with the same effectiveness

September 03, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Great powder!

This powder is great for setting foundation! It is finely milled. It can get a little messy but otherwise, it is a great powder! I will definitely repurchase when I run out.