Prestige Item
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Really good

I just bought this product and I really enjoy it. I think the setting powder is light and works great for baking as well. It blends well with makeup and I love using it on its own, just to get the excess oils off. Creates a great no makeup look. I just feel like it’s a bit pricey though.

June 19, 2019
    California, United States

Great setting powder

Really beautiful powder that is well worth the price and leaves the skin glowing and flawless without looking fake or caked on. It’s a very natural and beautiful finish that makes your look absolutely perfect and hard to live without.

April 29, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Great setting powder

I just got this setting powder and really love it. It’s lightweight and doesn’t look cakey or crease. It sometimes looks weird under my eyes but looks great overall. Stays in place all day as well.

March 29, 2019

WOW!

This is the best translucent powder I have ever tried!
    Now I can't see myself without this product. It's a must have!
    If you're on the fence about buying it because of the price tag, I'm telling you right now its worth every penny.

March 26, 2019

I have been buying this for years

This setting powder has been with me through changes in foundation and concealer. No matter what other makeup changes I make I always set with the laura mercier powder. It's truly translucent and doesn't leave the cakey white residue like other powders. Also is a great bang for your buck!

March 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Loveeeee

I just love how this setting loose powder keeps my face looking flawless. I just like how it feels light leaving my face with the soft look, blur my pores and shine free. I just tried this one in mini since i’m using kat d von loose powder which surprisingly works just the same.

February 02, 2019
    Texas, United States

Never using another powder

I use this product to set my concealer and the rest of my face and it is perfection! The color is perfect for any skin color and makes your face look super smooth and velvety. Your face makeup will stay looking this way all day long!

January 30, 2019

My #1 in my make up collection at 42 years old!!

Absolutely love this setting powder and won’t use anything else. Will mix this will the glow one to get the perfect glow. Great for dry skin and mature skin. Doesn’t show texture and will be buying over and over again. It may seem a bit costly but a little goes along way. Due to my textures mature skin I love using the LM puff to apply this powder to get the best finish. The ultimate setting powder for any skin type or colour.

January 29, 2019

My all time favorite setting powder

I love this powder! It is so light weight you don't know you are wearing it. It sets my makeup nicely, great coverage and stays all day. I have a oily skin specially around my t-zone, this powder absorb all the oil and make my skin look flawless, smooth and matte. Definitely worth the money.

January 26, 2019

Awesome powder !!!!

Got a trial size of this powder to try and didn`t regret, because it has a great quality. Translucent - perfect for very fair to medium skin tones. Lightweight, does not look cakey on skin, easy to apply, loose powder that blends effortlessly to set makeup for up to 12 hours, controls and reduces shine and absorbs excess oil.