Laura Secord Creamy Hot Chocolate Mix Keurig
Good

Laura Secord Creamy Hot Chocolate Mix Keurig Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 584 in Coffee

April 13, 2017

Ce chocolat chaud est un des meilleurs que j'ai consommé. Non seulement pour la machine Keurig, mais aussi en comparaison avec ceux du commerce. Sans ajouté ni de lait ou de sucre, le gout est riche et onctueux.

April 09, 2017

This is my favorite brand for the Keurig machine. I love both the regular and the mint kinds. They are nice and rich and not too sweet which I find some hot chocolates are.

March 29, 2017

This is really good tasting hot chocolate, a bit expensive but totally worth it! I can't keep them in the house when guests come over. I really like the taste so rich and smooth, they just came out with a mint chocolate version so I am excited to try that one.

March 15, 2017

Rich hot chocolate taste that makes your taste buds wake up to a delicious aroma of real chocolate milk. Best quality compared to many other brands.

After tarting this, you'll never want to change brands!

January 01, 2016

Love this! Enjoy this on a cold winter day after being outside in the cold.

November 11, 2015

I found that it wasn't chocolatey enough for my own taste, even when I used a smaller water size (ie. 6oz instead of 8oz)

March 10, 2015

i tried this cause a friend gave me one. i love hot chocolate but i found this one was a little to chocolatly for my likling.

March 09, 2015

I got s sample of this from keurig when i purchased some coffees and It was fantastic I'm not big on hot chocolate but this stuff is so creamy and delicious.