Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Espresso Coffee Reviews
#223 in Coffee

Good - 0

January 15, 2020

Pour les amateurs de café

J'utilise le café Lavazza depuis 7 ans et je ne peux plus boire aucun autre café a la maison. Savoureux au gout même si vous le preparé en café filtres simple. Crema E Gusto ainsi que Qualita Rosa sont mes deux favoris. Le prix est un peu plus élevé que d'autre marques concurenciels mais la qualité en vaut la peine.

December 17, 2019

Wow!!!

Depuis l'acquisition de notre machine espresso, le seul café que nous y buvons est le Lavazza crema e gusto!
    Son goût est riche, crémeux en bouche, le crema du café est superbe et son rapport quantité/qualité/prix en vaut vraiment la peine! C'est un café qui se boit très bien seul, ou en y ajoutant un petit filet de crème! Je le recommande sans aucune hésitation!

July 11, 2018

Bold taste and high quality !

I have tried few expresso . I wanted both quality and good value for the money . Lavazza expresso is the solution . It has a strong taste . I do double shots . Although it is a bit expensive, it lasts me longer than other espresso which were cheaper and weaker for my palate .

January 08, 2018

Best Coffee brand out there

First time I bought this brand I hesitated thinking wrongly that it would taste bad due to the low price boy was I wrong! Out went the other brands and this is the only brand I use now.

October 21, 2017

The stronger the better

I was introduced to making stovetop from my stepmom and I haven't gone back since! She uses this exact coffee and so I started using it as well and I absolutely love it - I have not purchased another brand/type for months now. This espresso is strong, dark, full-bodied, and full of flavour. I have a hard time finding anything that compares!

October 20, 2017

Real Italian espresso. So good!!

Before trying lavazza espresso I was drinking mainly instant or drip Canadian coffee. After trying this espresso, it's the only coffee I'll make at home. It's delicious. The day after trying it for the first time I went straight to Ikea and bought an espresso maker for my house

October 04, 2017

The only coffee I buy

I buy several bags of this coffee (whole bean not grounded) at Costco every so often because they sell it for a really great price and it’s a nicely roasted bean which is safe for my espresso machine (can’t use beans that are oily and these are not oily at all). The flavour is perfect! I tested many different beans over the years and I’ve officially stopped looking for another brand or type. This is the one for us. Totally recommend it!

September 26, 2017

The best coffee!!!

Since I have started drinking Lavazza crema and gusto, I have a difficult time liking other coffees. The beauty of this coffee is that you can drink it as an espresso or percolate it a regular coffee maker. I have stopped passing by a coffee shop since I started drinking this!

September 20, 2017

Great coffee for me

I make this kind of coffee in the coffee machine and I am very satisfied. The taste is great and it has the share of tasty foam. And it smells so good!
    The price is good too. I've found this one better tasted and cheaper then Starbucks.

June 08, 2017

The nectur of the Gods. Love my coffee and live trying different kinds. Recently decided to try Lavazza coffee and have to say it's one of the smoothest tasting coffee I've ever had. Love u so much. It's a little more pricier than other coffee and I wish there were more sales on it. But it's my all time favourite.