Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Espresso Coffee Reviews
#72 in Coffee

Good - 0

January 08, 2018

Best Coffee brand out there

First time I bought this brand I hesitated thinking wrongly that it would taste bad due to the low price boy was I wrong! Out went the other brands and this is the only brand I use now.

October 21, 2017

The stronger the better

I was introduced to making stovetop from my stepmom and I haven't gone back since! She uses this exact coffee and so I started using it as well and I absolutely love it - I have not purchased another brand/type for months now. This espresso is strong, dark, full-bodied, and full of flavour. I have a hard time finding anything that compares!

October 20, 2017

Real Italian espresso. So good!!

Before trying lavazza espresso I was drinking mainly instant or drip Canadian coffee. After trying this espresso, it's the only coffee I'll make at home. It's delicious. The day after trying it for the first time I went straight to Ikea and bought an espresso maker for my house

October 04, 2017

The only coffee I buy

I buy several bags of this coffee (whole bean not grounded) at Costco every so often because they sell it for a really great price and it’s a nicely roasted bean which is safe for my espresso machine (can’t use beans that are oily and these are not oily at all). The flavour is perfect! I tested many different beans over the years and I’ve officially stopped looking for another brand or type. This is the one for us. Totally recommend it!

September 26, 2017

The best coffee!!!

Since I have started drinking Lavazza crema and gusto, I have a difficult time liking other coffees. The beauty of this coffee is that you can drink it as an espresso or percolate it a regular coffee maker. I have stopped passing by a coffee shop since I started drinking this!

September 20, 2017

Great coffee for me

I make this kind of coffee in the coffee machine and I am very satisfied. The taste is great and it has the share of tasty foam. And it smells so good!
    The price is good too. I've found this one better tasted and cheaper then Starbucks.

June 08, 2017

The nectur of the Gods. Love my coffee and live trying different kinds. Recently decided to try Lavazza coffee and have to say it's one of the smoothest tasting coffee I've ever had. Love u so much. It's a little more pricier than other coffee and I wish there were more sales on it. But it's my all time favourite.

March 14, 2017

Jadore ce café mon mari est italien alors il bois toujours sa jai decider de goûter et je le trouve vraiment bon sa cest sure sa reveille le matin je recomande

March 14, 2017

Ma femme et moi on boit toujours ce cafe surtout a cause du gout et de l arome et aussi de mes origines italienne jai grandit avec ce cafe et chez nous on aime ca

March 14, 2017

Delicious! One of the best coffees We have tried at home in Canada. We used to drink another similar brand, but after trying Lavazza we just want to stay with this.