Lay's Barbecue Chips

Lay's Barbecue Chips Reviews

Ranked #424 out of 1273 in Snacks

May 28, 2017

these Barbecue chips are my favorite I eat chips almost everyday I try to buy them when they're on sale and stock up for my work week and weekend It would be great to have coupons to use toward the purchase of these I like them so much and would recommend these chips to anyone

November 08, 2016

J'adore les chips de la marque Lay's , ils goûtent vraiment beaucoup et ont plusieurs sortes différentes.BBQ est super je trouve et peut s'accompagner avec a peu près tout!

1.7/5

October 08, 2016

This like any other Lays chips are expensive, they are oily and most times overly seasoned. I buy this once every couple months, but has slowly become less and less of a favorite of mine. the flavor of these hasn't changed but the price has increased, not worth buying at all.

October 02, 2016

To start - the prices keep climbing
    However, lays BBQ chips are awesome. There are other brands that are almost comparable to lays BBQ but lays makes it best. Right amount of flavour, freshness is always top notch. Just the price can stop climbing :(

February 23, 2016

The Lays Bar B Q chips are very good
    ..not usually a barb b q fan but these were not as hot as some other brands....will definatky be buying some!!.crispy and Delicious!!

February 23, 2016

This is my favourite lays chips flavor! I can eat a whole bag of Family Size chips in one sitting all by myself! No matter what other flavors lays has out there, I always end up choosing this flavor!

if only they make a club size version like what they have at Costco I would totally buy it!

June 11, 2015

These chips are delicious, nice and crispy with great tasting BBQ flavor!

May 19, 2015

These chips taste great. They are very flavourful and fun - such a summer food.

April 02, 2015

I love taking these to potlucks, everyone loves them!

March 13, 2015

We love these Lay's Barbecue Chips. I know they aren't the healthiest things to eat. We eat them in moderation, usually with a chicken salad sandwich. Tastes awesome!!