2.8/5
#707 in Snacks

0.5/5

March 05, 2018

Not good

The taste is eww I've had it and didn't enjoy it at all. I've never tasted anything like this I bought it and had some but never again will I buy it anymore

1.8/5

February 14, 2018

disappointing

When I saw these chips I got so excited since I LOVE chalet sauce. However, I was disappointed with the first bite. They were bland and did not taste like chalet sauce. They definitely could have done better!

November 14, 2017

Omg Love these!!

Typically I am not a fan of Chalet Sauce but I was pleasantly surprised to find how much I love this flavor. Lays and Swiss Chalet definitely did a great job collaborating on these.

November 14, 2017

Oh My Yumm!

Right on Right on, as a Swiss Chalet Sauce Lover I really love these Limited Time chippies. It doesnt remind me of Swiss Chalet Sauce but more the store bought kind, it's just not the same but close. Such a great flavor even if you don't like Swiss Chalet Sauce. Great chip with a nice crisp crunch. 2 for $5bucks at Sobeys. Lays has done it again! Yuuuum

2.0/5

March 29, 2017

MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH WANTED TO TRY THESE SO I BOUGHT A BIG BAG OF THESE - BIG MISTAKE! WE LOVE SWISS CHALET AND THEIR SAUCE, BUT THE CHIPS WERE A LITTLE ON THE WEIRD SIDE. I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD GET THESE IN A SMALL BAG OR I WOULD HAVE TO JUST TRY THEM.

December 20, 2016

If you love Swiss Chalet's Chalet sauce then you will love these chips. They are sweet and tangy like the actual sauce. Nothing beats the actual product but these taste amazing and are a very good replica of the actual sauce.