Lay's Dill Chips Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 28, 2017

Fantastic flavour!

Dill pickle chips are definitely my favourite! It's tart and sour similar to salt and vinegar but it is much more unique. I love the Lay's chips because it's so thin and light and crispy. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting (I've done that many times!). It goes great as a side for a sandwich or pizza. I like that combination very much! I would recommend if you are looking for a unique flavour and like the tartness of salt and vinegar chips.

June 21, 2017

No Shortage of Seasoning

These chips are a perfect lighter crunchy texture, with a great amount of flavouring coating each chip. If you are expecting the crunch of kettle cooked chips, you will not find it here. The chips have a tangy dill taste. They are delicious and not too greasy, which I tend to find is a problem with some chips. You can find these at most stores.

June 21, 2017

Perfectly Seasoned

Lay's makes amazing dill pickle chips. These chips are crispy and have a nice crunch to them. They have just the right amount of flavor. The dill tastes comes through but is not overpowering. These chips are super addictive and it's hard to not want to finish the bag in one sitting.

June 04, 2017

Dill pickle!!! I love dill pickle and these are yummy. Just the r8guy about of dill on the chips and light snack. Lays usually makes good snacks. These have been a favourite since I was at least 7 :)

May 18, 2017

I would have to say that these are my most favourite flavor of all of the Lays chip brand! They are addicting, and once I get a craving for them (like now talking about them..) I need to have them! I can't stop eating them once I start. The taste is not overpowering with the pickle because I don't even like real pickles and I love these.

April 29, 2017

I love Lays Potatoe Chips and these Dill Pickle are my favorite! They are absolutely bursting with flavour, a sharp tangy dill taste! The chips are nice and thin and crispy with no shortage of seasoning! You will always find a bag of Lays Dill Pickle Chips in my cupboard!

2.0/5

April 29, 2017

While I actually love dill pickles, these chips were not a favourite! Not a fan of the thin Lay chips texture to begin with and found that the dill flavour was not a good addition to this for my personal palette. I didn't find the chips crunchy enough and prefer Ms. Vickie's and Kettle Cooked's textures; Lay's dill pickle was too wet after only a couple of bites. Nutritional value is on the very low end of the spectrum as well. For those who love more traditional potato chips though, this may still be a good option for your taste buds.

April 29, 2017

I've always loved dill pickle chips , especially lays dill pickle ! They're light , crispy , salty, tangy and full of so much dill pickle flavour ! YUM! When I'm craving something salty , this is my go to ! I sometimes even like to dip them in dill pickle chip dip . So good. They're always on sale so it's easy to find a good deal on them .

April 14, 2017

K So they aren't healthy--- But they are so darn good. The taste remeinds me of after swim lessons as a kid. Sometimes my mom woudl let us buy some chips at a vending machine. It was such a treat.. I love the salt and dill (mmm)

2.8/5

March 03, 2017

As an indulgence, these crispy crunch potato chips have a great dill pickle flavour. They however are small in amount and are a little expensive compared so some other brands.