Lay's Dill Chips Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1307 in Snacks

April 14, 2017

K So they aren't healthy--- But they are so darn good. The taste remeinds me of after swim lessons as a kid. Sometimes my mom woudl let us buy some chips at a vending machine. It was such a treat.. I love the salt and dill (mmm)

March 03, 2017

As an indulgence, these crispy crunch potato chips have a great dill pickle flavour. They however are small in amount and are a little expensive compared so some other brands.

February 28, 2017

I've been eating this flavour for as long as I can remember. Everyone I open a bag of the these chips it just brings back so many great memories. There is no greater flavour than dill pickle.

January 22, 2017

I love the taste of these chips! They are packed full of flavour and so crunchy. They are addictive though, I can never stop at just a few. I love the tangy taste!

March 16, 2016

Lay's dill chips are excellent and full of flavour. Another great this is that Lay's chips are often on sale. You will always find a bag of Lay's chips in our home.

February 29, 2016

These are probably one the best dill pickle chips out there. Just the perfect amount of flavor. Lay's chips are always light and crispy. You can never get enough.

January 30, 2016

For those of you who like chips and love the flavor of dill pickle, please head to a store near you and grab a pack of Lay's Dill Pickle chips. They are absolutely delicious. "I bet you can't eat just one"!!

January 30, 2016

These would be my first choice for lays chips.
    I love the dill pickle flavour!

January 30, 2016

I love Lay's chips and only Lay's chips! I cannot eat any other brand and be truly wanting more! It is more expensive than I care for so it a treat I buy when on sale! The dill pickle is by far my favorite!

November 19, 2015

These lil buggers are by far my fav of the lay's chips. Great dill pickle flavour. I hate when something is 'creamy dill', i appreciate true dill flavour