Lays ketchup chips Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 07, 2017

YUMMY! I love Lay's products anyhow but the ketchup is my favourite!! I am always disappointed in the value considering the bags contain a huge amount of air! But I am addicted

June 06, 2017

Ketchup chips...yummy. I love lays ketchup chips they are so full of flavour. I could purchase a large bag and sit and eat them all in one sitting. Love them

May 14, 2017

You can always count on lays. I love ketchup chips but lays taste best. They are well balanced in taste and price. It covers the chips in yummy ketchup flavour that you'll surely love. Also you can always find them on sale.

May 09, 2017

Lays et une bonne compagnie pour des croustille. tout leur saveur et sorte son bonne au gout. un prix abordable souvent en spécial chez pharmaprix les fin de semaine. juste ne regarder pas les calorie xD

Lays and a good company for chips. All their salvation and comes out good to taste. An affordable price often special at pharmaprix on weekends. Just do not look at calories xD

May 05, 2017

I love Lay's chips. The ketchup flavour is really salty and good. I like the ones that are extremely red. Eating too many can burn your tongue though.

March 30, 2017

Oh Lay's you delicious snack you! These ketchup chips get me into so much trouble. I love the taste of them and could sit and eat an entire bag in one sitting. Packed right full of that delicious ketchup taste!

1.7/5

March 30, 2017

I hate this flavor! The ketchup is so strong, its like pure tomatoes! I wish they would bring back the old fashioned ketchup chips. Those were to die for!

March 16, 2017

These chips are definitely what I reach for first, when I visit the supermarket. They're light, crunchy, and are packed with flavour. They're slightly sour and tangy, but the sweetness and saltiness of the chip balances it out perfectly. I'd definitely recommend these, try them out and you won't regret your decision!

March 16, 2017

My all time favourite chip!

i think I've tried just about every brand of ketchup chip out there, and lays are by far the best! Not too much or too little seasoning, but i do have to admit sometimes you get a few that are super ketchup-y and they are soooo yummy! A nice crunchy and all around perfect chip.

March 06, 2017

These chips are my absolute favourite! These are tangy, spicy and crunchy! I, however only prefer the normal chips not the kettle cooked ones but if you want something healthier that would be better for you. One thing to be aware of is that you have to seal these up after eating. These get soggy very quick so a simple roll up won't do. All in all, if you want a quick snack that is savory these are perfect for you.