Lays ketchup chips

Lays ketchup chips Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 1296 in Snacks

March 30, 2017

Oh Lay's you delicious snack you! These ketchup chips get me into so much trouble. I love the taste of them and could sit and eat an entire bag in one sitting. Packed right full of that delicious ketchup taste!

March 30, 2017

I hate this flavor! The ketchup is so strong, its like pure tomatoes! I wish they would bring back the old fashioned ketchup chips. Those were to die for!

March 16, 2017

These chips are definitely what I reach for first, when I visit the supermarket. They're light, crunchy, and are packed with flavour. They're slightly sour and tangy, but the sweetness and saltiness of the chip balances it out perfectly. I'd definitely recommend these, try them out and you won't regret your decision!

March 16, 2017

My all time favourite chip!

i think I've tried just about every brand of ketchup chip out there, and lays are by far the best! Not too much or too little seasoning, but i do have to admit sometimes you get a few that are super ketchup-y and they are soooo yummy! A nice crunchy and all around perfect chip.

March 06, 2017

These chips are my absolute favourite! These are tangy, spicy and crunchy! I, however only prefer the normal chips not the kettle cooked ones but if you want something healthier that would be better for you. One thing to be aware of is that you have to seal these up after eating. These get soggy very quick so a simple roll up won't do. All in all, if you want a quick snack that is savory these are perfect for you.

January 07, 2017

Lays chips are perfectly cooked and crispy and the ketchup flavour just makes it that much better. These chips are so delicious I can finish a bag in one sitting

August 11, 2016

My all time favorite snack is Lay's Ketchup Chips... But the must be Lay's. Only lays has that sour bite to the Ketchup flavor in their chip flavor. All of the other chips taste like cinnamon. I love lays kethups chips and they will continue to be my favorite for years to come!

June 27, 2016

What is going on with the Lays Chip prices? It's getting ridiculous!!! 3 for $9 ....seriously?!?!

I LOVE Lays Ketchup Chips.....sometimes. But its hit or miss. You get a good bag with lots of ketchup on them and then the next 2 or 3 bags have barely anything on them.

Our family has starting switching to the store brands - mainly for price but honestly their flavour is A1 and never sacrificed.

January 27, 2016

J'adore ces croustilles! Le goût est très bon, on sent la différence comparé au marque maison de supermarché. Le prix est un peu élevé, mais il y a souvent des promotions en magasin.

January 06, 2016

My favourite brand of ketchup chips! I will not purchase any other brand ever again. I have tried others and nothing compares!