Lays ketchup chips Reviews

January 13, 2018

The ONLY KetchupY tasting chips brand

Lays ketchup chips, are the only brand of KETCHUP chips that actually puts enough flavor on their chips. Other brands ive fried have been dry and hardly tasted ketchup-like.
    Im not going to lie, i also love the post-chip eating finger licking :) just from picking the chips up, a hugely flavored amount of residue is left on your finger. Its full of flavor. I absolutely love ketchup chips, and almost feel insulted if the chip doesnt have enough seasoning on it. The only thing they could do is add more ketchup flavor...even thpugh they have enough, but thats only because its sooo good that you can never have enough, right?! My go to munchies for chip snaking. I will contiue to buy lays ketchup chips, and if you havent tried this brand of ketchup chips, they are a must :)

December 05, 2017

Addicted to Ketchup Chips

I am totally addicted to Lays Ketchup chips! Ketchup is one of my favorite flavors. I love the crunchy texture from the chip itself and how it has a nice slim profile. The potato taste comes through and you get that mild saltiness. The ketchup powder on top is tasty and has a nice "ketchup" taste. There is a good amount of ketchup powder on each chip which I enjoy. I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting, they are dangerous. You can find Lays Ketchup Chips in different size formats from family size, regular size and small individually portioned sizes. The prices are very reasonable.

Not bad

Let's just start with I love ketchup chips. Lays aren't my favorite as I find they are a bit too vinagery but they there ketchup chips are pretty good. I can't eat a lot of them (which is a good thing I guess) but they are good every once in a while.

A tasty, light chip.

Lays ketchup chips are light and crispy and really easy to eat. The ketchup flavor is sweet and tangy. These are dmyefinitely my favorite ketchup chips. I don't buy these all the time because they are so good I tend to over indulge.

December 01, 2017

Love Lays Ketchup Chips!!

Lays Ketchup Chips are awesome! The taste is unique and really nice. If you're hesitant because of it's ketchup, don't be! They are really good and something different. I have never had a bad chip in a bag and I always grab a bag before parties as everyone usually loves them.

Chips

Chez-nous nous aimons beaucoup les chips pays aux Ketchup. J'en n'ai toujours à la maison car elle sont nos favorites. Je n'ai aucun problème à les recommander à tous.

These taste great

These have impeccable flavour, they taste really good. They have a good crunch to them as well! The bag size is great for at home for parties or snacking, and if they offer smaller sized bags for if you want to bring it on the go.
    Deffff recommend this flavour!

November 30, 2017

Always great

I grew up on Lay's Ketchup chips. It has been a staple flavour in my household. I love the ketchup flavour. Lay's has one of my favourite ketchup flavours out there. It is very hard to not eat the whole bag, leaving red stained fingers as evidence.

June 07, 2017

YUMMY! I love Lay's products anyhow but the ketchup is my favourite!! I am always disappointed in the value considering the bags contain a huge amount of air! But I am addicted

June 06, 2017

Ketchup chips...yummy. I love lays ketchup chips they are so full of flavour. I could purchase a large bag and sit and eat them all in one sitting. Love them