Leap Frog My Pal Violet Reviews
#149 in Toys

December 13, 2017

great toy!!

I bought this for my daughter many years ago but gave it away when she outgrew it and will be buying my youngest daughter one. Seriously the cutest toy! I love that you can program her to say your childs name, favourite food & color.

October 03, 2017

Excellent

My pal violet is an excellent learning toy. I love that it is customizable and puts your baby's name and favourite things in there. She sings lots of different songs, and the best part is they're not super annoying! My baby loves violet!

September 16, 2017

Cutest toy ever

I bought this for my daughter at Costco and it came with a rocketship that plays lullabyes, different sounds and displays numbers, stars and planets on the wall/ceiling. That alone is amazing but I also can't get over how cute violet is. I love that you can program her to say your childs name, favourite food & colour. Its so cute! When she says my daughters name, her face lights up and she gets so excited. This is hands down the best toy I've bought for my daughter so far and I hope shes able to keep it for a very long time. I mean come on, it says "I love you, Abby" SO CUTE. Every child needs one

February 01, 2017

One of my dayhome kiddos had her own Violet. Such a fabulous toy! The songs are great and I love that she says the childs name which adds such a personal touch. Batteries seem to last a really long time too. I also enjoyed the fact there is different noise levels!

November 07, 2016

My daughter is now 17 months old, and loves this toy! It was given to her at a young age, but she is just growing on it now. She learnt how to press the buttons, and we put on the nighttime music every night as part of her bedtime routine!

October 13, 2016

This toy was a favourite in my house. My daughter loved that it said her name. She even learn to say her name after playing with it for a short time. She slept with it all the time.

May 28, 2016

My boyfriend and I purchased this for our niece for her first birthday, I find that leap frog has great products that are high quality. She loved playing with this dog and defiantly loved all the noises that she made, this was about $25.00 so it was a great price.

March 30, 2016

My brother gave this to my daughter for her first birthday. She didn't use it ad all. It is a nice toy. It got a song spot which can be ABC or nighttime songs but my daughter didn't bother with it

March 09, 2016

I received this toy as a Christmas gift for my baby girl and it is by far the best gift that she has received. It is user friendly and so fun! I love how interactive it is and how you can personalize it with your baby's name, favourite food, colour and animal.

I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it was too! I will be buying this for every baby shower I attend!

1.8/5

February 13, 2016

This was a gift for my daughter. It really doesnt offer much for her to do, so she doesnt use it anymore. I think leap pad products like the readers are just a gimic.