Lego City Advent Calendar

Lego City Advent Calendar Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 558 in Toys

May 13, 2017

I buy these every year for my children. I love the fact that there's some for girls and for boys. My kids get excited every morning to discover what cool surprise they will get in their calendar.

January 08, 2017

My kids looked forward to this every day. It was something special they did as soon as dad got home from work. They a already asking for another next year

October 19, 2016

Very inviting looks like allot of fun to see what the end result will be especially with the set up they have before you even start. My son and I are both excited to start this calendar.

December 08, 2015

We are only one week into the Lego City Advent Calendar and I am so impressed with the attention to detail in the figures and small builds we have gotten so far. Each day is something new and exciting for my 5 year old (and myself) as we count down the days until Christmas. The instructions are easy to follow and I am amazed by what they have come up with to build with so few pieces. A Lego Advent Calendar will definitely be on our must have list for Christmases moving forward!