Lenny Lamb Baby Carrier

Lenny Lamb Baby Carrier Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 397 in Baby Gear - Carriers

April 18, 2017

This carrier is buttery soft! No breaking in needed! I am a plus size girl and found this carrier to fit me very well! It's comfortable and doesn't hurt my back like others do.
    The only downside is that baby must be15lbs minimum to use this . Other then that I have nothing but high praises!

3.2/5

June 30, 2016

I really wanted to love this carrier because it was so soft and pretty but it just didn't work for me. Even with all the adjustment points, I could not get a good fit. It always seemed like the carrier was too big for my frame (I'm 5'4", average build). My son never seemed comfy and fidgeted constantly when I wore him. That said, I love the design of the waist band and the hood has a great drawstring.

April 12, 2016

Possibly the greatest baby carrier created! Lenny lamb comes in two sizes baby size and toddler. These carriers are made out of wraps which make them so soft and so comfy to wear. They are super floppy and very supportive. The waist band comes down lower to hide tummy flub. The buckle has a security button on it so it's not easy to take off for your protection and your babies! I will continue to buy Lenny lambs! I've owned many and they out do themselves everytime with a new print or new style.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender