Good

Life Brand Vitamin D Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 283 in Vitamins/Minerals

March 02, 2017

We take vitamin D every day from September to March so I like to have a good supply on hand. I trust all Life Brand supplements and have several types for various ailments. They're easy to swallow and there is no unpleasant aftertaste.

January 14, 2016

I take these vitamins daily in the winter season to help combat depression.

December 19, 2014

My gynocologist told me I needed to take vitamin D. My levels were very low. In the Winter months, it's just too cold to go out and sit in the sun. So, when I feel like I need extra, I just take a bit more. Had my levels rechecked and were normal.

June 17, 2012

I use Vitamin D everyday, and have for years. I am allergic to being in the sun for very long, and this insures that I get enough Vitamin D. It is commonly known as the sunshine vitamin, and I love the results I get from taking it. I find it increases my energy level, and I feel healthier over all. There are many benefits in taking these daily, but as anything medical goes, I would check with my family doctor before starting any new Vitamins. Love this, and my mom swears by it also.

November 06, 2009

I started taking Vitamin D 1.5 months ago and have never felt better. Studies show most Canadians are vitamin D deficient, which can lead to many health problems. I highly recommend taking 800 iu/day. when I asked my family doctor if I should be taking this vitamin he said he does himself without even getting his vitamin D levels tested...that everyone in Canada should just assume they are vitamin D deficient.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale