Light Blue Shade Shampoo

Light Blue Shade Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 18, 2017

Dries my hair out & doesn't eliminate brassy tones. This shampoo doesn't do my hair any good, it dries it out and doesn't leave my hair feeling clean. Even with a good rinse it feels like a residue is left on my hair and I have to wash it more often because of that. I've also noticed it hasn't done anything to remove the brassy tones, it's actually gotten worse since starting to use this product. Great price but still not worth it.

April 17, 2017

Very pigmented blue/purple shampoo that is very gentle and not drying like some other shampoos for blonde/silver hair. Keeps my platinum hair that tends to pull gold very white.

March 01, 2017

I use this as a leave in on my hair for about 3 hours. It ever so slightly tones my brassy ombre hair. I wish it worked better and I could just use it in the shower .

January 14, 2016

If you have blond hair this is an absolute must !!! Helps keeps brassy tones out of my hair and leaves it insanely shiny

June 12, 2015

This shampoo works very well with our conditioner (Ice Cream Color-Color Mask). Again you only need a dimes worth but perhaps and quarters worth for longer hair to get your whole head covered and lathered. It is not heavily perfumed which is nice for a change. This shampoo rinses out easily and it is to restore shine to grey, white and blond hair. My hair and that of my daughters really do shine and in their case their blonde highlights look gorgeous and my coloured blonde hair does not turn brassy.

May 26, 2015

Since I'm not a natural blonde *gasp* sometimes my highlights can go by the wayside. I use this shampoo daily and it really keeps my blonde blonde. Cuts the brass and really tones it without leaving a purple hue.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic