Lindt Chocolates

Lindt Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 825 in Chocolate

April 22, 2017

Chocolat tellement crémeux en bouche, une magnifique saveur. La seule problématique c'est le prix si élever. Je n'ai malheureusement pas les moyens de m'en acheter et c'est désolant.

April 14, 2017

These are my all time favourite chocolates! They're super creamy and melty. They're decently priced for the most part and I like that I can buy just a small amount or a big bag. I also like that it child in a variety of flavors.

April 05, 2017

The best chocolate in the world. Who can resist the hard shell with smooth chocolate inside and so many flavours. Original milk chocolate is the best flavour with a few others coming close in second. This chocolate truly melts in your mouth.

April 02, 2017

I received these at Christmas time a few years ago along with another Lindt Chocolate brand they're so tasty and creamy filled with a great chocolate cream that just melts in your mouth I would recommend this product to anyone

March 30, 2017

This is one brand of chocolate that I find myself willing to spend more money on. In my opinion, this is a high quality product and it's one that I find myself craving every now and then. It's just not the same to try the knock offs, and I will spend the full price for the real deal.

It's hard not to like chocolate like this: it's creamy, there's a variety of flavours, and it's satisfying.

March 29, 2017

For most of my life, I have loved eating chocolate. I eat some everyday. And the day I found Lindt chocolate and tried it for the first time i had an epiphany. This is the best chocolate in the world. Their milk chocolate is so creamy and rich, it's decadent. I've had a lot of expensive chocolate over the years, but Lindt beats them all.

March 18, 2017

Un des chocolat ,le meilleur que j'ai jamais essayer . Un délice pour le palais , à s`en léché les doigts. Je suis sur que si vous l`essayer vous serez come moi et des milliers de personnes. Sa sera votre marque de chocolat préférer. Lind tChocolates est le meilleur.

March 14, 2017

I've been a chocoholic for as long as I can remember and have sampled the best, but these orbs of creamy ecstasy surpass everything else cocoa. The large, but small-enough-to-be-a-single-bite-sized ball of silky smooth chocolate, sans the waxes that give lesser chocolates their stability, holds its shape just long enough to melt on contact with your tongue, whereby, as if its own flavor and texture didn't suffice, it explodes with the second sensation of the inner contents. This incredibly smooth filling ranges from very soft in cold weather to just a tongue-touch away from being liquid in summer. In all cases, its delirious eruption floods every nook and cranny of your taste buds for an unforgettable moment of all encompassing chocolate euphoria, addicting any chocoholic for life.

March 10, 2017

This is any chocolate lovers dream!! So tasty and creamy. AMAZING. Lindt is expensive though, like crazy. I like the new flavours that they have brought out. Sea salt is by far my fave.

March 02, 2017

Every tiny little ball is filled with amazingness !

Such great chocolates which are usually liked by everyone :)

I often times can't help myself and have 2

SO many different kinds as well so you have something for everyone.

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner

ziuaploia added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

MelRichard added a new review for
    Cadbury creme egg minis

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara