Lindt Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 905 in Chocolate

1.7/5

July 20, 2017

I don't like it!

I don't know what's with this chocolate but I don't like it, too plain, people love it but to me is tasteless, melts so fast in your hands, leaves my mouth oily, and the filling also need to be more sweet. I know people go crazy about it and I respect that, it is just not my taste I guess.

June 25, 2017

Love this chocolate!

I find this chocolate the very smoothest that I have had. It is creamy and delicious every single time. It comes in a great variety of flavors too! This one is my fave!!

June 21, 2017

The BEST

Melt in your mouth oh so good!! These chocolates are the best ever made! They have a high price tag compared to other chocolates but the quality is so worth it! True milk chocolate! Forever my favourite chocolate!

June 14, 2017

Omg so yummy

So smooth and delicious. They just melt in your mouth. The best chocolate!! Such a yummy treat!! I definitely recommend these chocolates.. You won't regret it.

June 14, 2017

Delicious

I love love love Lindt, it's one of my favourite chocolates and I love the way they melt in my mouth. I'm writing this and my mouth is watering

June 04, 2017

Why isn't this chocolate ranked higher! It sure deserves to be. This is by far the smoothest chocolate I've ever tasted, and their variety of flavours is just amazing.

May 24, 2017

Selon moi... c'est LE MEILLEUR chocolat au monde!! (mon opinion)
    J'aime tellement ce chocolat que je m'en cache parfois, pour etre certaine que je suis pas obliger d'en partager!! hahaha!!

May 18, 2017

So yummy!!! We only really splurge on these at Christmastime but they are such a creamy chocolaty treat. My favorite is eating them straight from the freezer.

May 15, 2017

First off, I just want to say that I am not a huge chocolate fan. However, I could eat these all day! They are amazingly delicious, they melt in your mouth and the center is so smooth and creamy. The ones that I like have the red wrapping, I believe they are just plain milk chocolate.

May 12, 2017

These are perfect chocolates!! Whenever I see them I grab a few cause they are very expensive. Walmart and other stores seem to have a small sampler so be on the lookout because they are everywhere!! And for a good reason they are the bomb!!