Lindt Chocolates Reviews
#18 in Chocolate

Melt In Your mouth Heaven

This chocolate id AMAZING!! I just can not some times get enough of it. I have even hidden it from my children to stop them from eating it. LOL This is one of my favourite chocolates. I love going in to the stores, you get a free sample. This is just great. My amazing hubby usually gives these to me for Christmas, and special occasions, like just because.

January 05, 2018

Not a chocolate fan, but

So like my headline reads I am not a fan of chocolate, however Lindt is different. I find a lot of chocolate had a cheap chemical taste, but I find this chocolate is smooth and creamy with a great taste (and no bad after taste).

Best .chocolates .ever.

this brand of chocolate is literally the best chocolate in the world. Melts in your mouth and has a creamy aftertaste. There are no other chocolates that compare to Lindt. Always my go to :)

January 04, 2018

Delicious!!!!!!

These chocolates are to die for, they will melt in your mouth. Who could resist delicious milk chocolate on the outside and creamy chocolate filling on the inside? Definitely going to recommend these chocolates to everyone and buy some more myself.

October 24, 2017

I will purchase this product again

I love these smooth chocolate treats, I purchase them every Christmas season for my family events. I find them reasonably priced for the quality of the chocolate.

October 01, 2017

My Favorite!

The delicous delectable chocolates are the reason why I can't take my diet(s) seriously! I absolutely love these chocolates, and thank goodness they're individually wrapped, otherwise I would OD on these FOR SURE! I love the texture of the chocolate, especially the gooey center :)

September 17, 2017

So creamy and delicious

We have a Lindt store near us where you can go in and buy all kinds of lindt products. I love these chocolates so much and you can get white and dark chip to put into cookies. High quality and delicious and the price is pretty reasonable too!

September 05, 2017

Excellents chocolats!

Les chocolats Lindt sont d'excellents chocolats. L'extérieur est croquant et l'intérieur est moelleux. Plusieurs saveurs très intéressantes sont disponibles. Les magasins sont très invitants aussi. Impossible de résister à ces chocolats !

August 17, 2017

Nice

Maybe it may be because i abused the quantity a few hours but I'm starting to think that it doesn't taste that good...Even if it's a different flavour, it taste the same. I just like how it seems luxurious with that beautiful box and paper. Otherwise, it's a great deal when it's on sale for Christmas.

July 29, 2017

Assorted Chocolates

I live very close to a Lindt store and it is always great to go in to check out the different flavours! I love the silky smooth texture of the chocolate.