We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.6/5
155 reviews
Lindt Chocolates Reviews
#17 in Chocolate

    Reviews and Ratings

    99% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 04, 2019

    SOOOO yummy!

    These are by far my favorite chocolates!!! So yummy and I love the creamy center. They come in so many delicious flavors and combinations. I would have them all the time but then I would eat them all the time...I have no self control with these things. SO good!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 04, 2019

    Love this chocolate!

    These are the creamiest chocolates! Whenever I feel like indulging myself, I buy these chocolates. Every bite is pure heaven! It's hard not to eat the whole package in one sitting!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 19, 2019

    Chocolat divin

    Les chocolat Lindt sont les meilleurs chocolats selon moi. J'adore le centre crémeux que je laisse fondre dans ma bouche Ceux au lait selon moi sont les meilleurs.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 19, 2019

    Chocolat lindor

    Si j'aurait qu'un seul chocolat à choisir, c'est bien celui-ci. C'est le chocolat que je préfère. Il est fondant, onctueux et succulant. La texture de ce chocolat et le goût est juste trop bon. Certes, c'est un chocolat dispendieux tout de même, mais c'est un chocolat que je rachète régulièrement parce qu'il en vaut la peine et que je pense, tout le monde adore. Idéale pendant les temps des fêtes, c'est toujours plaisant à recevoir comme cadeau également.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 15, 2019

    Great

    Smooth creamy chocolate. Quality chocolate that is consistantly a great treat you wont want to share.
    Will be buying more especially with Easter approaching fast

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 15, 2019

    Delicious!!!

    Lindt chocolates are creamy smooth with rich milk chocolate encasing a silky chocolate centre. Impossible to eat only one. They just melt in your mouth. Some of the most delicious chocolate you will ever eat.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 11, 2019

    my favorite

    this chocolate is the best on market. I definitively recommend and would purchase again and again since this is the best. I always buy this as a gift or desert.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 11, 2019

    Tout simplement mes chocolats favoris

    Si je ne devais plus manger qu’un seul type de chocolat de tout ma vie, ça serait celui là! La coque externe croquante et cet intérieur si onctueux! Plus la très bonne qualité du chocolat Lindt...l’extase à chaque bouchée!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 25, 2018

    great treat!

    the lindt store just opened in our neighbouring mall. There are so many different flavours now- I don't know where to start. the chocolate is so creamy and delicious. They now have a chocolate spread too. yummy!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 20, 2018

    So decadent!

    Fantastic!!!!!! Exellant product, it melts in my mouth!!!!! I can't get enough! It is simply the best of the best! Top quality!!!!!!! My favorite! I love it!!!!!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.