• Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
  • Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate

Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 825 in Chocolate

Lindt Excellence gourmet chocolate is prepared especially for you by Lindt's Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than perfection. Experience the ultimate union of force and finesse through Lindt Excellence's intense and elegant flavors, fine textures and lingering tastes. Discover Lindt Excellence with all your senses.

April 03, 2017

This is one of my favourites from Lindt. Dark chocolate, which is good for the heart :) Super Creamy and nice hint of sea salt.Great quality chocolate without breaking the bank + always on sale.

April 03, 2017

Looking to give your tastebuds a kick? Try this chocolate! I am so in love with the taste, the saltiness from the sea salt and bitterness from the dark chocolate are the perfect combination. I love to break off a piece or two at a time and endulge. Best part? My kids don't enjoy this chocolate so I finally have something just for me, ha ha!

April 02, 2017

I really enjoyed this dark chocolate bar with a touch of sea salt it tastes great I love chocolate and can't just have one square at a time I would recommend this product to anyone

April 02, 2017

Meilleur chocolat à la fleur de sel sur terre. J'ai chercher, mais niveau qualité-prix, c'est LE meilleur. À essayer absolument, même si l'on fini la barre trop vite, car on ne peut s'arrêter. Juste trop bon.

September 15, 2016

I really enjoyed this dark chocolate. It was so very tasting with a touch of sea salt. It was very yummy.. I love the dark chocolate and find that bar to be a real treat.

August 19, 2016

I love dark chocolate but I often reach for salty snacks when I'm craving a treat. This product really hits the spot and is super satisfying with only a few squares so I don't find myself eating the whole bar at once. Yum.

June 09, 2016

I have a Lindt outlet store beside my house so I get amazing deals on these chocolate bars. I never really gave dark chocolate a chance because I always hated the taste. Once I tasted this, I was like woah. I love the taste of this chocolate bar with sea salt. I'm slowly working my way up and getting darker chocolate.

March 09, 2016

Exactly what they is exactly what they mean. It is just a touch of sea salt. I actually couldn't understand the purpose of this bar and wouldn't buy it again.

February 22, 2016

This is by far my absolute favorite chocolate! It's got that sweet and salty going for it and my favorite part about is is you only need a couple squares and you've got your fix! Absolutely wonderful!

February 18, 2016

If I could only eat one kind of chocolate for the rest of my life this would be it. I love how the sea salt accents the dark chocolate....so glad they made this bar.