Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Reviews
#237 in Chocolate

Good - 0

August 31, 2017

Sweet and salty goodness

I love this chocolate bar. My all time favourite combination is sweet and salty. I like that these aren't TOO sweet, but still satisfy my craving. I also like the dark chocolate health benefits. Will continue buying, and can find them on a great sale sometimes too which is a bonus.

April 08, 2017

Dark chocolate is not my favorite and salt in chocolate also feels wrong to me. However, I really like the caramel in this chocolate - I don't like the soft caramel in my chocolates but this is the crunchy kind. There is not too much of the sea salt in the chocolate compared to the amount of crunchy caramel bits, which I really enjoyed crunching on. The caramel bits also add a bit of the extra sweetness to the otherwise less sweet dark chocolate. The chocolate itself is of great quality - very smooth and creamy. For someone who is not a huge fan of dark chocolate and sea salt in chocolate, I really enjoyed this and couldn't stop eating the whole thing! The price of this was also great for the quality, especially on sale.

July 27, 2016

Iam in heaven. Its very tasty chocolate, i love this company not sure how but they make the best chokolate.it so rich creamy and melts in ur mouth. Price is good. Cant eat it everyday, too much calories and fat, but its taste like a real things

March 12, 2016

Perfect for a sweet treat, that isn't too sweet. The caramel and salt bits add the perfect crunch and you only need a square or two to satisfy your cravings.

March 11, 2016

Tastes absolutely amazing! I am definitely a huge fan of this chocolate. It has a nice caramelly crunch that blends wonderfully with the dark chocolate with a hint of salt. Will definitely buy more!

March 01, 2016

Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate is high quality chocolate that does not disappoint. The chocolate melts slowly in your mouth with the sweet of the caramel and the salt at the same time. I usually like to savour the chocolate in my mouth as long as possible.

January 31, 2016

Even if you don't like dark chocolate, you'll fall in love with this one. The texture and taste are creamy and perfect. The right amount of sweet and salty

January 25, 2016

My favourite grocery store chocolate choice. The sea salt is a great balance to the sweetness of the caramel. I don't usually like dark chocolate, but with the caramel and sea salt, it's basically heaven. I keep mine in the fridge, which makes it cool and crunchy, but it still melts in my mouth.

January 25, 2016

This chocolate is so intense ,who ever would have thought of mixing chocolate and sea salt ,yummy,what an awesome combination, you first taste that Cocoa flavor and caramel and then the saltiness, it blends so well, I love eating this in the evening, its one of my go to snacks

October 08, 2015

Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt Dark Chocolate;

such a good caramel and sea salt balance taste within the chocolate
    nothing stands out more than the other good balance of sweetness and saltyness

the combination of both and of course the lindt traditional chocolate taste makes this such a good tasting chocolate bar