Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 827 in Chocolate

April 04, 2017

Yes Yes & Yes I love Lindt lindor Milk Chocolate. perfect little portions all wrapped up in their fancy wrap I love when Costco samples these. Its a little treat while doing the Costco rounds.
    I do buy these for Christmas and Easter treats. I love how creamy and rich they are.

April 04, 2017

I am not the biggest fan of chocolate except for white, but Lindt is by far the exception. Available in many different flavours and package size. Excellent gift option. No other chocolate beats Lindt for me.

April 04, 2017

I like eating these chocolates at Christmas time. They are so delicious when I eat them they melt in my mouth and they taste heavenly! I love how good they are! They are awesome chocolates!

April 02, 2017

I love these chocolate truffles so tasty and creamy they melt in your mouth I received these a few years ago along with other Lindt Chocolates I would recommend this product to anyone

March 27, 2017

I love Lindor Truffles, my favor is the original milk chocolate and the hazelnut one. they both are very good. But I have to say not all the flavor is good.

If there is a Lindt outlet/ store close by you, you are lucky. They sometimes go on sale for $35 for 100 pieces.

February 27, 2017

These are a favourite at my house. Every Christmas we use them to fill advent calendars. A very soft, sweet milk chocolate truffle is surrounded by rich milk chocolate. They are delicious. A great choice for picky kids who don't like nuts, dried fruit, or flavourings in their chocolate.

February 08, 2017

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are my favorite little treats when I want to spoil myself with a more expensive and delicious chocolate. Lindt chocolates come in so many flavors but this one is my favorite! They are the perfect little snack size and they are so smooth and delicious, they practically melt in your mouth! They are quite pricey but if you can find them on sale or feel like splurging you won't regret it!

February 08, 2017

What can be said about these delicious chocolates?! They are amazing! They are so creamy and just melt in your mouth. We only have them in house at Christmas but I look forward to them every year. I love how they are individually wrapped!

February 08, 2017

If you give me a bag of these truffles, I will probably eat the whole thing - that is how amazingly delicious these chocolates are. It's hard to describe but the milk chocolate truffles have a certain je ne sais quois with their delicious soft, creamy filling enrobbed in milk lindt chocolate. You won't regret eating one...or more of these!

December 29, 2016

These have always been my absolute go to chocolates, especially for holidays, I always stock up.. but this year I discovered the assorted pack and inside were these blue wrapped balls, I didn't see a label so I opened it up an found a white ball with brown spots, I figured it was cookies and cream so I tasted it and of course that is what is was, SOOOO creamy in the middle. it was probably my favorite thing I've ever had. no lie.