4.1/5
#806 in Chocolate

3.2/5

August 14, 2017

Not Bad Overall

This would not be the best Lindt chocolate flavor I have ever tried but it is not bad. I think I was expecting a but more which is why I was not overly impressed. I have had amazing tasting Stracciatella ice cream and was sort of expecting the same "WOW" factor with these chocolates. I find the white chocolate outer coating has a good flavor and is high quality. There are little cookie pieces inside which add a nice texture and flavor. The inside of the truffle is a creamy white chocolate filling which I found quite mild. I wish there were more cookies pieces throughout and a bit of a stronger flavor.

2.2/5

August 14, 2017

Good Quality But Lacking Flavour

These are described as a sophisticated take on cookies and cream, so this is what I was expected. Unfortunately, this truffle did not remind me at all of cookies and cream. The truffle was bland and tasted like white chocolate with a few pieces of cocoa spread throughout the outer shell, which added a minor crunchy but no real flavour. The white chocolate exterior was smooth and the white chocolate centre was creamy and decadent. The truffle, however, lacked real taste. I would not buy it again.

April 25, 2016

Sweet white chocolate with bits of cocoa. The white chocolate can be a little rich and cloying, but is offset by the bitterness and crunch of the cocoa. Good, but not my favorite.

December 18, 2015

These stracciatella truffles are so delicious & creamy that they just melt in your mouth. Delicious!

November 24, 2015

My mouth is watering thinking about Lindt chocolate. These balls of heaven deliver the perfect sweetness, followed by the creamyness of the middle and adds a crunch from the cookie. Just amazing is all I have to say!

November 24, 2015

Lindt chocolate is always so creamy and melts in your mouth. These are my favourite flavour of truffles that are offered. The cocoa bits throughout help to cut the sweetness of the white chocolate. Absolutely delicious!

July 29, 2015

LINDT LINDOR STRACCIATELLA TRUFFLES;

amazing!!

amazing taste
    flavour
    size
    texture
    everything!!!

Lindt's top favorite chocolate!!!!

Love it , absolutely love it. Such a good taste Lindor is regularily, but the stracciatella chocolate makes it that much better!!!

This and Ferrero Rocher oh and Kindor surprise :)

May 02, 2015

I love white chocolate and these little balls from Lindt are delicious. The taste is very sweet and creamy. It's almost like a sweet butter cream.

2.3/5

May 02, 2015

I've never been a fan of white chocolate. Unfortunately, even with the added cookie pieces, this doesn't change my opinion. Still not a fan.

May 02, 2015

These are amazing. Both layers of chocolate are so delicious, and the cookie crumbles are also very good. They make it so hard to just have one.
    They are so rich and creamy