3.6/5
LINDT LINDOR STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CHOCOLATE Reviews
#502 in Chocolate

1.5/5

Beurk!

Quand la boutique de chocolat Lindt à ouvert près de chez ma mere, nous avons couru en acheter. Nous avions un gros sac a remplir avec toute les sortes mélangés. Toute excité, je suis revenu chez moi pour en essayer un... et je suis tomber sur cette sorte... un gros Beurk! J'adore les fraises, je vous assure, mais crème de fraise et chocolat ne font pas bon ménage pour moi. J'ai vraiment détester. Par chance, c'est vraiment presque l'un des seul que je n'aime pas de Lindt !

Heaven in a wrapper

I could sit there and all day and eat these chocolates.
    they're so heaventy and rich, they just melt in your mouth.
    I try not to buy them too often because I can eat the bag all on my own within minutes!

Decadent Chocolate

Lindt always provides chocolate that is decadent and melts-in-your mouth. I love how smooth and creamy the chocolate from Lindt always is. When I opened up this chocolate piece I first noticed the beautiful colour. It is a creamy pink colour with darker pieces of red which are the strawberry. The outside chocolate is smooth and has a creamy strawberry and white chocolate taste. There is a nice texture from the tiny strawberry pieces throughout. The inside is a silky and smooth strawberry cream-like chocolate. The flavour of the harder exterior shell and the creamy interior balance out perfectly.

These can be purchased at the Lindt store. They are great!

Strawberry Milkshake In Chocolate Form

This is one of my favourite Lindt chocolate truffle flavours I've tried. It is a perfect blend of white chocolate and strawberry. This truffle comes individually wrapped in a light pink foil wrapper. The exterior of the truffle is a decadent, smooth white chocolate with a hint of pink from the strawberry. The interior is a sweet, creamy strawberry ganache, which tastes like a strawberry milkshake. Even if you're not a big fan of Lindt chocolate, I would suggest giving this a try.

These can be found in packs at some supermarkets as well as at Lindt Chocolate Shops, which is where I got mine.

February 24, 2017

Lindt is not my favourite brand of chocolate but this flavour is amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised by the sweet strawberry taste. It is balanced so well with the flavour of white chocolate. It is a very sweet Lindt flavour (due to white chocolate being REALLY sweet) but I find that the combination of flavours go well together and still create a perfect tasting chocolate.

August 11, 2016

I like creamy white chocolate that is not too sweet and this chocolate meets my expectations. Although this chocolate is sweet, I didn't think it was that sweet as mentioned by another review, likely because of the hint of strawberry flavor. It's basically the strawberry flavor in the napoleon ice cream... and I always pick that flavor first. The chocolate is also beautiful... white with specks of pink.

April 25, 2016

This is my favourite lindt truffle, and I don't even love white chocolate. But there's something about that mix of creamy white chocolate and strawberry.. yum! Strongly recommend trying this!

0.7/5

January 02, 2016

Received lots of LINDT LINDOR chocolates for Christmas but this was the absolute worst flavour

Too fake tasting the saw berry flavour
    Really man made taste
    Unlike fresh refreshing strawberries

Very sweet too sweet

Could not taste any chocolate or creamy cream taste

Over masked by the strawberry flavour

Too much