Lip Clear Lysine+ Cold Sore Treatment Reviews
#312 in Remedies

October 10, 2017

Very Soothing

I started getting cold sores a long time ago, and they're such a pain. My Mum, who also gets them, swears by this product; she's always talking about it if I mention cold sores. So, I thought I'd give it a try.

My experience of it was that it didn't shorten the time I had a cold sore, but it sure made it feel so, so, so much better. It was very soothing, and made the sore less painful than usual. It didn't hurt/burn/itch nearly as much as usual!

Also - and this is great - it kept my lips (and the sore) so super-moisturized that it didn't crack open and weep the nearly as much as they usually do. It really does help with the healing. Instead of getting all dry, and cracking open, it was just mostly really soft. It makes sense that it helps with the healing, because the natural ingredients are absolutely fantastic!

Interestingly, my Mum says it makes her cold sores much shorter! It didn't do that for me, but it did so many other great things for me that I now always make sure I have a tube on hand, in case of an outbreak. I think the reason that it shortens my Mum's, and not mine, is she is able to tell when she's getting one (before it actually appears), and I can't....I think that starting the treatment early does cause the sore to be shorter.

Oh, and, a tip - apply the cream with a Q-Tip, and then throw the Q-Tip away. This is a much better idea then touching the sore with your bare fingers, which just gets the virus on your hands.

Lovely product! Would totally recommend it!

May 21, 2017

This product is really a life changer I use it everyday it is definitely a steal. I get one every month I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves lipstick.

March 18, 2015

Cold sore treatment works fine. I cant really say that it works fast, more or less the same as other treatments I've tried. What I like about this one is that its not thick and white, its light brown-ish and thin, but has strong medicinal smell.