The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

April 08, 2021

Great facial oil

J love using this facial oil at the end of my nighttime skin care routine. It feels moisturizing and absorbs easily into my skin. It's hard to say whether there are visible benefits yet, however.

April 06, 2021

Golden Glow

If you're looking for a magic serum which immediately shows a difference in your face, resulting in a warm glow and supple, soft skin - this is it. I have so far gone through 2 bottles of The Ordinary's Rosehip Seed Oil and I plan to continue buying more.

March 31, 2021

Amazing Product - Rosehip Oil for the WIN!

I use the product both morning and night, and since I started I can already see a big improvement with my dark spots and the elasticity of my skin. For my night routines on the days that I steam my face, I apply this right after and my skin literally feels like brand new. I am super sensitive and have no sensitivity to this product. Highly recommend!

March 10, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

So hydrating

I was looking for an all rounder night cream when my last ran out and I stumbled across this. Originally bought to use after My retinol, I now however use 3 drops a night on my face and a couple more on my hands. Completely changed the texture and appearance of my skin

February 22, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Already repurchased twice. Amazing!

I love this oil because it’s lightweight and effective. I suffer from hyperpigmentation and scars from breakouts and this has massively helped lighten this for an overall brighter complexion. I use twice a week.

February 15, 2021

Great oil to leave overnight

I use this rosehip oil as my last step in my night time skin routine. I wake up to smooth soft skin in the morning. It's great for any skin type. It also fades spots and evens out skin tone.

February 06, 2021
    South Tyneside, United Kingdom

The ordinary

I love this rose hip seed face oil SO MUCH! Rose hip seed oil is so good for the skin, it contains vitamin A, C and E and all skin types can easily use this. It's great for moisturizing and brightening the skin, it has great anti-aging properties and it helps reduce hyperpigmentation and acne scars over time. This oil is also meant to be antibacterial which can greatly help if you have acne-prone skin like I do. I love how this is priced so low yet is so effective. This rose hip seed oil is the perfect "dry" oil. It absorbs into the skin fairly quickly so it's perfect if you have oily to combo skin, but it has good moisturizing capabilities for dry skin too. When I first used this oil, it made my skin look so glowy and healthy and over time it truly brightened up my dry and dull complexion. I also had acne scars that just wouldn't go away and this oil really helped speed up the process in lightening my scars. This oil also comes in a UV protective packaging which is great because rose hip seed oil is shown to degrade in exposure to sunlight. You can still use this oil in the morning but just make sure to use sunscreen before going out in the sun. This oil also layers well under makeup which is a huge plus, and it gives your makeup a natural, radiant finish. Overall, I highly recommend this product to anyone, whether you have dry, oily or sensitive skin and people of all ages can benefit from this product as well. This is truly my favorite product from The Ordinary thus far

January 25, 2021

Hydrating!

I did not know oils could be hydrating until now. I apply it at night at the end of my routine and I wake up with soft, supple skin. I haven't used it long enough to see any change, but I feel the change. I have very acne-prone skin and this oil does not cause me to breakout. I love this product. I will continue using it for as long as I live.

January 08, 2021

Love this!

I have oily skin but my skin just adores this rosehip oil. Puschased multiple times and is already a staple on my nightly routine. I put in 3-4 drops for my whole face and neck almost nightly. I wake up with glowing skin! A bottle lasts me about 4-5 months depending on my usage. Sometime I use this on dry areas of my body and hair as well. This is just so versatile.

January 05, 2021

In love with it

I love this product and the price. I started using it couple of weeks ago and can see the difference on my face. My skin looks for glowy and feels like my wrinkles are not that noticeable. I use it right after cleaning my face every night. Love how soft it makes my skin