The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

January 08, 2021

Love this!

I have oily skin but my skin just adores this rosehip oil. Puschased multiple times and is already a staple on my nightly routine. I put in 3-4 drops for my whole face and neck almost nightly. I wake up with glowing skin! A bottle lasts me about 4-5 months depending on my usage. Sometime I use this on dry areas of my body and hair as well. This is just so versatile.

January 05, 2021

In love with it

I love this product and the price. I started using it couple of weeks ago and can see the difference on my face. My skin looks for glowy and feels like my wrinkles are not that noticeable. I use it right after cleaning my face every night. Love how soft it makes my skin

December 30, 2020

Love love love

Love this oil for my face especially. It is great for dry skin, scars, pigmentation, you name it. I also use it on my hair and body. If there is only one oil that I can use for the rest of my life, this would be it. Stay away from it if you are struggling with facial dandruff from fungi as they are lipophilic (fat loving, as in oil).

December 29, 2020

LIFE SAVING

I love that this is an oil with anti-aging properties. It absorbs quickly and keeps my sensitive dry skin hydrated. I like to use it last in my skincare regiment to lock in all the hydration and products.

This doesnt have a strong smell and will not cause a orange tint on your skin. Also, my sensitive skin has not had any negative reactions to it.

This is a great value and is a versatile product. I can use it for my hair and skin. When my skin is not so dry, I can also mix this into my foundation or creme instead of using it straight.

I have repurchased this multiple times

November 06, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing beauty oil

Love, love, love this oil and this brand! Part of my nighttime routine with another The Ordinary product. Winters tend to dry out my skin but since using this rose hip seed oil and other The Ordinary products, my skin is supple and hydrated.
    The price is so affordable, I wished it came in a larger size.

October 12, 2020

amazing product!

I use this as part of my nighttime after washing my face. It's amazing for hydration as well as reducing the appearance of acne scars. The product doesn't leave your skin oily to the point where it ruins your sheets, its the perfect consistency. This is essential in your nighttime routine!!

September 16, 2020

Hydrating and would recommend!

I love this product. It is so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling plump and moisturized. Does not clog my pores and keeps my skin smooth. Great price and lasts forever

September 10, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bye bye acne scarring

Have repurchased this product 3 times now. Works amazing on acne scarring. Lightweight and very effective. At first I used twice a day but was clogging my pores. Switched to using it once a day at night and it’s perfect

September 01, 2020

Love this stuff

I can not say enough good things about this product. It is amazing. It is inexpensive but highly effective I use a few drops mixed with my moisturizer and it’s an absolute game changer

September 01, 2020

Effective, inexpensive and great for acne-prone skin.

I love this product. It's super inexpensive, organic and doesn't clog my pores. I used this everyday when I was on Accutane and it helped my skin heal and recover so well! I will purchase this again and again!