The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#4 in Face Oils

January 21, 2020

Beyond my wildest dreams

This oil is magical! It has improved the tone, texture and clarity of my skin 10 fold! I was on accutane and found this as a recommendation n YouTube and now I'm a lifer ! Its beautiful!!!

January 08, 2020

So affordable. Will purchase again.

My skin can be on the dry side in the winter and this product has definitely made a difference. Since I started using I no longer have dry patches. A great product to layer for moisture.

December 17, 2019

Un incontournable en hiver!

J'utilise cette huile dès que la température atteint 5 degrés Celcius et ma peau ne craque pas et est bien protégée du froid! Avant de découvrir l'huile de baie d'églantier de The Ordinary, j'avais des problèmes de peau dans mon visage en hiver. J'avais des plaques rouges et rugueuses sur le menton et j'avais le nez qui pelait. Plus maintenant! L'huile est légère et s'absorbe rapidement, ne laissant pas le visage huileux/gras.

December 02, 2019

Simple and natural

Love this brand's straight forward, cost effective products. I was worried the pure oil would be greasy, but I have normally dry skin. It absorbs in quickly and feels great. Using as a daily moisturizer!

November 27, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Is this a miracle?

It renews skin on face and hands overnight (not literally, it just seems brighter and more vital), and makes everything more moisturised. Plus, it is wonderful on scars, even making a difference on keloid scarring, making them smaller and less stiff. On recently healed white skin, it makes the redness disappear much more quickly.

July 23, 2019

Helped dark circles and spots

Definitely seals and gives moisture to dry dark under eyes. I put this on every night mainly under my eyes and on dark spots/hyperpigmentation and it has greatly improved those problems after a few weeks of use. Using it at the end of my skin care routine to seal all that moisture in helped my oily skin.

July 15, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

I repeatedly buy this

I’m on my third bottle of this stuff. It’s so cheap compared to other brands but works so well. Really calms my skin and keeps it hydrated and well moisturised.

July 15, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Nicest smelling and working oil

This product is amazing! It is also great value compared to so many others. I’m slightly biased as I love the smell of rose but this oil leaves my skin feeling so soft even after one use. It is the perfect pamper product

July 03, 2019

This entire brand is godly

Everything from the ordinary line is a godsend, truly if people just research their skin needs and what ingredients do, they would never again fall into spending hundreds on diluted, fragrance filled garbage just to absorb a single active ingredient. The ordinary has not only transformed my skin but it forced me into educating myself so that I wouldn’t be a victim of marketing schemes, unknowingly.

July 02, 2019

again and again

Results results results....this is the very first product i tried from the ordinary, and it worked wonders by itself, but once i started adding products, the results were remarkable.