The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 10, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Nature's Retinol

Vitamin A is found in Rosehip oil, so if you want anti-aging, brightening effects, use this as the last step in your nighttime routine. It has saved me so much for my acne scars and reducing acne, as well as giving my skin a healthy glow.

August 09, 2021
    Brent, United Kingdom

TIRED OF FEELING DRY

Love this oil, I have very dry skin on my face and when applying makeup it always flakes. I use hyaluronic acid and lock in moisture with this oil and my makeup goes on a treat now. A little greasy but I quite like it because I’m tired of feeling so dry!

August 05, 2021

I love this stuff

I have used cold pressed rosehip seed oil before and loved it. When it was time to find a replacement I was happy to find that The Ordinary carried this exact product. I use this as a last step in my nighttime skincare routine. It adds hydration to my skin which I especially need when using chemical exfoliants. I highly recommend.

July 13, 2021

Best face oil

I really like this rosehip oil by ordinary. It has unique scent and not too strong. Its so gentle on your face and non-sticky. I apply every night before bed and its effective on dark spots as well.

2.8/5

May 22, 2021

Makes me break out

Unfortunately I can’t give this a good review. It makes me breakout! Perhaps my skin is already too oily and the oil just adds to that cause pimples. I usually really enjoy the ordinary products so I was surprised when this oil did me no good!

May 20, 2021

Amazing

I have been using this all natural rosehip facial oil for 2 years now and it is AMAZING it will take your dark marks away and help battle wrinkles it’s also affordable and better than other expensive brands I have used .

May 12, 2021

GO BUY IT NOW

This product is amazing I have very sensitive skin and this has helped with my acne and acne scars immensely. I started by not using it everyday because it is an oil and I did not want to clog my pores but now I use it almost everyday and it works very effectively. It is also great for dry skin and you will see results rapidly.

May 11, 2021

Perfect for dry and sensitive skin

I can not go without using this product anymore! For 10 dollars, the value is amazing. It helps hydrate my skin and sooth it if irritated. I’ve also seen an improvement in my scarring as well since using it. I’m on my third bottle and still loving it.

May 09, 2021

This product has been a holy grail for pigmentation!

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now consistently, this first week I didn't notice much of a difference. Towards the end of the second week is when was like OMG this is actually working, my scars had started to dimension.

April 22, 2021

Super hydrated

Being on accutane made me use skin care that was hydrated for my skin, well I apply some drop of this oil every night and it definitely helped me with the cracking skin, I can say that I never had that side effect or the peeling one, I strongly recommend it