lipivir Reviews
#13 in Remedies

lipivir® is a drug-free cold sore innovation new to Canada that is tried, tested, and loved by cold sore sufferers across Europe. The over-the-counter product provides protection to reduce the frequency of cold sore outbreaks. The clear lip gel is applied daily and can be used on its own or easily incorporated into existing beauty routines.

NOTE: lipivir has a mild lemon flavour when applied. This flavour will dissipate once the product has dried.

lipivir® est une nouvelle innovation au Canada sans médication pour les feux sauvages qui a été testée en Europe et grandement appréciée par les personnes souffrant d’éruptions de feux sauvages. Il est le premier produit de son genre en vente libre à fournir une protection quotidienne pour réduire la fréquence des éruptions. Ce gel à lèvres clair est appliqué quotidiennement et peut être utilisé seul ou incorporé à une routine quotidienne de beauté.

NOTE: lipivir a une saveur douce de citron lors de l'application. La saveur se dissipera une fois que le produit aura séché.

For more information, please visit lipivir.ca

Suggested retail price: $19.99 – $26.99

November 28, 2017

Best product to use for cold sores.

A little goes a long way. Taste isn't great, but no big deal. It's been 2 weeks, seems to work so far. Great lip moisturizer, at night. I love that I can wear it under makeup and the packaging design is on point, it’s not embarrassing to be seen with!

Updated On: November 28, 2017

This is the first time I’ve used a product to prevent me from getting a cold sore versus using something to get rid of cold sores I already have. I’ve been using it twice a day, and it really seems to work. Knock on wood, I haven’t had a single cold sore or even tingle since I started. I love that I can wear it under makeup and the packaging design is on point, it’s not embarrassing to be seen with!

Lipivir

I was graciously provided with Lipivir to do a honest and sincere review from chickadvisor.

This could not have come at a more perfect time. Whenever I am stressed I always get cold sores and having badly sprained my ankle I knew what was about to happen so I started applying this right away and within a day I started to notice a difference. I think I have found a new choice in using for my cold sores. The key I think is to get it right away and not wait.

You only need a little bit and it dries fairly quickly so you can apply your lipstick right on top. It felt a little weird to put on lipstick afterwards because I have always kept it clean and no make up but this is a nice alternative to days I need to wear lipstick.

One think i have to say is don't lick your lips because you will get a funky taste and at first I didn't like it but after realizing what I did I was okay with it and it wasn't noticable.

I would definitely purchase this when i am done with what i have.

November 28, 2017

The best on the market!!

I constantly have cold sores. This is the best product that I have ever used. I gave up on cold sore products as they never worked for me. This one not only worked but cut my cold sore for the usual 7 days to about 3!! Amazing. Will use every time I have a cold sore.

November 25, 2017

Wow it really works

I have suffered with cold sores for years sometimes the breakouts are so embarrassing ! I get them the worst when my lips start getting chapped . I was just getting over a breakout when I received my product for review I thought how on earth can I review when I don't have any ? Well first of all I needed to know how it applied and if it worked okay with my makeup because I won't leave my house without it on ! I decided in the morning I'd apply some before my makeup see how it goes well omg of course tommy luck I wake up with three little ones starting on the corner of my lip nothing major yet ! I applied waited a few minutes and aolied my makeup just the same . It did not affect my makeup application at all it absorbed very quickly and to my surprise it only took 2 days for my nasty little buggers to disappear . I've used other brands and never had this kind of success I was so happy it saved me from my breakout from getting any worse ! I really love this stuff ! I am so thankful to have received this product free to review !

November 22, 2017

Lipivir for cold Canadian winters

I received this item free from Chickadvisor for an honest review.
    Cold, very dry winters in Alberta mixed with stressful time of year and colds with a fever always ends up on cold sores at the most inopportune time. This product arrived just in time for the winter weather, for me to incorporate into my every day routine to prevent any cold sores from surfacing this year. The product itself goes on first thing, during pre-makeup routine. It dries out quickly, you need only the tiniest bit to apply around the outer edges of the lips. Lipstick applies well over it and it doesn't have any impact on color or lipstick application/wear time.
    The only aspect that might throw some people off is the taste- it isn't wholly unpleasant, but reminiscent of the bitterness of lemon zest or real lemon juice. If you are careful in application, keeping it at the very outer edges of your lips, and don't lick your lips before applying lipstick, and wash your fingers after application you're good. There is no detectable scent, the consistency

Produit beauté

Ceci est une critique pour lipivir
    J'utilise lipivir matin et soir avant d'appliquer mon hydratant jour / nuit, je suis très impressionné par la sensation quand je l'applique, si léger, et sans parfum, que j'aime.

Will continue to use!

This is a review for lipivir
    I’ve used this morning and night before I apply my day/night moisturizer, I am very impressed with the feel of it when applied, so light, and fragrance free, which I love.
    It’s too soon to tell if it prevents cold sores but I will continue to use it and most definitely suggest it to my friends.

Great Simple Product!

I started incorporating lipivir into my daily makeup routine a few weeks ago. I put it on after moisturizing and before I put on my lipstick/gloss. It is very easy to use and goes on smoothly. It is a super easy product if you are prone to cold sores. I would recommend and purchase again.

Very good

I really like i use before lipstick for 5 min before i feel my lift very soft one of best product for soft lips and long lasting lipstick little tiny bit go long

November 20, 2017

Easy to incorporate into daily routines

I got this product free for an Honest review on behalf of The ChickAdvisor program.

Although I did not have a flare up at the time of receiving this product, I found it easy to apply. I was not fond of the flavour, it had an unexpected lemon flavour that caught me somewhat of guard, that said it wasn’t a deal breaker. It was not sticky or tacky, and absorbed quickly. Virtually unnoticeable under lipgloss.
    I would absolutely recommend this product and will continue to use it daily.
    Also worth mentioning, The packaging is tiny any easy to carry in your purse.