Liquid Tide Sport Febreze Active Fresh Reviews
#261 in Laundry Care

Good - 0

November 04, 2017

My fave

I wash my gym clothes with only liquid Tide Sport Febreze Active Fresh. It leaves my clothe smell so good for couple of days.I Highly recommend for active people.

August 31, 2017

I would buy this product again

I absolutely love love love this product!! So does my husband!! It smells so good and cleans your clothes sooo good! I love it ! Best detergent ever!!!!

May 02, 2017

Tide Liquid sport febreze is great for sports wear. It really takes out the sweating odors from gym cloths. My boys played football and Oh Lord did they stink.. This takes out that nasty odor.. Love it

January 06, 2017

Whatever Tide product that you use always delivers with fresh, clean laundry. When Febreze is added, it's freshness plus plus! I would never, ever buy any other laundry product than Tide because Tide is the best.

July 15, 2015

I have always used Tide for laundry and I especially like this scent. It gets the smell out of my husbands work clothes and everything comes out clean and fresh!