Lise Watier Bora Bora Eau De Toilette
Good

Lise Watier Bora Bora Eau De Toilette Reviews

Ranked #1049 out of 1331 in Perfume

August 05, 2014

Such a sweet smelling, mild perfume that last all day. Its a keeper in my collection!

April 13, 2011

I have to confess something. Siofan brought this back from a Lise Watier event and I swiped it from her swag bag. Yes, I sunk that low. I couldn't help myself! It just smells so good! Since I got pregnant everything smells different to me. The perfumes I normally wore and loved aren't doing it for me. This I find absolutely intoxicating.

These are the notes:
    passion flower, jasmine and rose blended with the warmth of an exotic fruit cocktail, all on a soft base of warm amber and vanilla, and of wood and musk notes.

For some reason, I smell coconut, vanilla and musk. My husband says it smells like candy on me, which I don't smell at all but I don't mind that as I am drawn to things that smell like dessert.

I think it might be more helpful if you read the way Lise Watier describes the fragrance:

"A fresh and sparkling summer fragrance that envelopes you with the sun's warmth and the gentle rhythm of ocean waves, as fresh as a tropical breeze."

It's just landed on store shelves in Canada and I recommend you try a spritz and see if you like it!

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?