Little Miss Clips

Little Miss Clips Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2130 out of 2383 in Hair Care

December 02, 2009

Little Miss Clips, a Canadian company, is owned by the husband and wife team Erica and Darryl. They started making clips when they couldn't find any that would stay on their daughter Sophie's hair. Their special "ingredient"? A piece of Velcro on the underbelly. This makes the clips slip-proof.

They have a lot of clips to choose from and I couldn't decide on which one to review, so I asked to be surprised. I received the Brown & Pink Polka Dot Flower, Classic Ladybug and the Daisy May. I put them on my baby's hair right away to see if they'll slip from her smooth hair, they didn't. No matter how much she moved while playing they stayed put.

The clips are really affordable. Every clip is only $4.00 Canadian. Their shipping rates are great too. $1.50 for Canadian, $2.60 for US, and $3.75 for International orders, or free shipping for all orders over $20. I also like that payment is done through Paypal. I don't really like entering my credit card number when ordering something online; paying by Paypal just adds that extra security.

They also back their product 100%. If you're not totally satisfied (and I don't know how you can't be), you can return the clips for exchange or a full refund. They will reimburse you for the return shipping costs as well.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers