Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1146 in Shampoo

Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is a gentle daily shampoo for oily hair and a weekly deep cleanser to clarify all hair types.

June 15, 2017

SMELLS LIKE AN apple orchard in a bottle

This shampoo works, it really removes build up. The smell is great it says apple cider vinegar but it's all apples and not the fake apple smell, like real apples. I love this shampoo!

June 01, 2017

My hair ha been thinning and I read that apple cider vinegar is very helpful so I bought this to help. Not only does my hair smell good, it is so soft and feels healthier and cleaner.

May 28, 2017

I was having bad sebum build up from having to much dairy in my diet. I used this shampoo and it really helped my scalp & clarifying my roots of any sebum! It helped me take control of my oil production while I cut out dairy. I would highly recommend this for anyone with oil build up or product build up!

May 28, 2017

Some times your hair just needs a good wash to rid of all the other garbage we put in our hair - and this shampoo is amazing. I use it once/ month or if I find I have oily hair from build up or weather changes. It makes it squeaky clean again and doesn't leave a funky smell or residue. I love this stuff and recommend to everyone

May 05, 2017

I love the live clean brand. I love acv as well, organic is healthier. Makes my hair super shiny! Definitely recommend. Also their hand wash and conditioner too.

May 04, 2017

Great clarifying shampoo, I love using apple cider on my hair...it easy my hair care routine. And this shampoo made it easier for me. All in one without harsh chemicals and drying. Its amazing shampoos. It clarify clean your hair with apple cider benefit and smelling good.

May 04, 2017

This makes my hair feel clean and light, I never feel like there's a residue or film left on my hair. And I really like the smell which I was a bit worried about since it's a "vinegar".

April 20, 2017

This is at a great price and is all natural. I like this shampoo for when my hair needs to get rid of buildup. It smells like apple cider so beware if you're scent sensitive. I don't mind the scent.

March 02, 2017

I love that this shampoo is vegan/plant derived, sulfate free and smells amazing. Such a great value for a vegan product. Leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and free of damdruff.

February 20, 2017

I have a sulfate allergy, and this shampoo did not cause my scalp to break out. I also have oily hair, which tends to get worse the longer I use a shampoo, but not with this one.

What's Your Favorite?