Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo Reviews
#64 in Shampoo

Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is a gentle daily shampoo for oily hair and a weekly deep cleanser to clarify all hair types.

January 10, 2018

Best clarifying shampoo

This is the least irritating best clarifying shampoo I've found at this price point. Cleans my hair perfectly without stripping natural oils and causing a dry scalp!

December 09, 2017

Amazing Ingredients!

One of the main reasons I grabbed this was because of the natural ingredients. I had dyed my hair a coupled shades too dark and used this to lighten my hair since I didn't want to damage it more by adding more chemicals. After a couple of months, my hair was much lighter and my natural highlights came through again. My hair also felt clean and not weighed down. It is a bit pricey so I always grab a bottle when it's on sale.

September 25, 2017

This product is amazing!!

This shampoo makes your hair feel so light and clean! I use it weekly (you can use it more often) to get all of the build up of products out of my hair. It has worked so well I recommend this to everyone to be a staple in your shower routine.

September 08, 2017

I will be buying it again

I am a frequent buyer of Live Clean product lines. I love the fact they are not tested on animals, vegan and biodegradable ingredients. This was the first product of theirs that I used. I fell in love with it. If you have a problem with residue build-up, this is the shampoo for you! It will make your hair feel lighter due to less residue build-up. I also have oily hair and I found that using it twice a week or more really helped tone down on the oil, which I haven't found with many other shampoos. It is not harsh on your hair and it smells great!

August 11, 2017

great for oily hair

i only used this shampoo when i feel that my hair is super oily. good in removing oil but hair ends needs to be conditioned. this is a hair rescue for oily scalp.

June 15, 2017

SMELLS LIKE AN apple orchard in a bottle

This shampoo works, it really removes build up. The smell is great it says apple cider vinegar but it's all apples and not the fake apple smell, like real apples. I love this shampoo!

June 01, 2017

My hair ha been thinning and I read that apple cider vinegar is very helpful so I bought this to help. Not only does my hair smell good, it is so soft and feels healthier and cleaner.

May 28, 2017

I was having bad sebum build up from having to much dairy in my diet. I used this shampoo and it really helped my scalp & clarifying my roots of any sebum! It helped me take control of my oil production while I cut out dairy. I would highly recommend this for anyone with oil build up or product build up!

May 28, 2017

Some times your hair just needs a good wash to rid of all the other garbage we put in our hair - and this shampoo is amazing. I use it once/ month or if I find I have oily hair from build up or weather changes. It makes it squeaky clean again and doesn't leave a funky smell or residue. I love this stuff and recommend to everyone

May 05, 2017

I love the live clean brand. I love acv as well, organic is healthier. Makes my hair super shiny! Definitely recommend. Also their hand wash and conditioner too.