Live Clean (baby) Bath Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 52 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Bath is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently moisturizes and cleanses, leaving baby's skin feeling soft and smooth. This natural formula is made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe.

• 98% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • SLS Free
  • Tear Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

May 25, 2017

This bath soap was great on my little guy who has very sensitive skin! Smells great, lathers well and gentle on his skin and mine! Pairs well with the lotion for relaxing bed/bath time experience

May 14, 2017

I find this the best baby soap as it is made from majority natural products , leaves your babies skin feeling soft and clean with a Nice fresh scent . The price point is fair with this product as it is a good product .

May 14, 2017

I love this product for my young children. I have consistently used Live Clean products on them. We have no tears in the tub even when it gets in their eyes. It seems to be gentle on their skin and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend it!

May 10, 2017

I love live clean products. This soap leaves my baby's skin feeling super soft afterwards. Her hair always smells so good after too even the next day. I love the ingredients as well.

May 06, 2017

Both my kids had sensitive skin Live clean did not cause any flair ups and was mild on there skin. The sent to me was amazing but I like strong smelling things. I can see the product smelling to strong for some mothers. The price is also on the expensive side it's $ 8.99 to $10.99 regular price and the cheapest I have found it is $ 6.99

May 04, 2017

The live clean lavender bath wash is like a miracle sleeping aid for my newborn son. Whenever I bathe him all he wants is right sleep afterwards and he also smells so nice. The lavender in the wash is an amazing addition.

May 03, 2017

Love this product with my first child. After having my third i still use it! Love how soft and gentle it is on the baby and how good they smell for days after!!

May 02, 2017

Live Clean Baby wash! absolutely love this product! Worked great for my son who has sensitive skin! Great feeling knowing you're using something almost completely natural! great price for a great product. And smells great too!

May 01, 2017

Tried live clean tearless shampoo and body wash on my little one and really liked it. It didn't dry the skin and was a very good value for the product quanityuband price we paid.

April 14, 2017

It smells good, tear free and cleans gently without drying my baby skin.... It's the only bath, body and shampoo from live clean I use on my baby skin and hair... cleans amazing and lot of bubbles for fun time .