Live Clean (baby) Diaper Ointment Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 348 in Diaper Creams

Live Clean Baby Diaper Ointment is naturally derived from sustainable ingredients including zinc oxide to help soothe baby's skin while providing an protective moisture barrier.

• 100% Natural, Sustainably Sourced Ingredients, 80% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • Preservative Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

May 10, 2017

Crème à fesses honnête. Odeur fabuleuse. Pas trop chère. Bref ce qu'on s'attend d'un tel produit. Pour les gros rash par contre elle ne guéri pas la peau de mon enfant.

May 04, 2017

This diaper cream has helped clear up many diaper rashes in our house ! What I love most about live clean products is reading the labels and knowing what I'm putting on my babies body.

May 03, 2017

We love the Live Clean brand in our house. This diaper cream works well for us and is fairly inexpensive. It is comparable to many other brands on the market but has many less ingredients.

April 12, 2017

This works very well. Within a day the rash disapeared! My family likes that it doesn't smell bad and provides a very good barrier against the kids skin.

March 29, 2017

My mom bought us this when my son was just a month old, and ever since then i've been using this product every time my baby will get a diaper rash. A little goes a long way and it works right away! I love it and i recommend it to all the moms out there!

March 26, 2017

I bought this in a gift pack with other live clean products. I liked that it can in a squeeze bottle but I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream though. I found it to be fairly thin and didn't provide a great barrier or stay on long. I probably wouldn't recommend it as a diaper cream.

March 23, 2017

It's a nice cream consistency wise. smells nice too. my little one had a bad rash and I tried this cream and was very dissapointed. the rash didn't even budge a little. it stayed red and uncomfortable.

March 20, 2017

Works wonderfully! One use and the redness is usually gone. I love how it spreads easily and isn't just a thick oaste like some creams. Recommended to any mom!

March 13, 2017

This product is great at protecting against diaper rash! If a rash has appeared on the baby already, it is a great barrier to help it heal as well as soothe babies bottom.

February 25, 2017

Smooth soft consistency that spreads on easily. Helps reduce redness by time of next diaper change. Scent free, easy to use, decent price. Would purchase again over the thicker Penatin cream.