Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Baby Bath Reviews

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Bath is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently moisturizes and cleanses, leaving baby's skin feeling soft and smooth. This natural formula is made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe.
  • 98% Plant Ingredients
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

July 18, 2019

It’s just ok.

This is an ok baby wash , works well for bubble bath but it is not tear free & the scent can be overwhelming. If you use too much it’s a super strong scent, should be a bit more mild for a sensitive wash.

June 22, 2019

Best baby wash out there!

I LOVE this baby wash for my kids and myself, it makes a great bubble bath too!

Ive been using this since the very beginning and 3 kids later we still love it, everyone comments on how nice the kids smell at daycare and school. My friends have ended up using this on their kids after they tried it at our house.

May 01, 2019

Love this product

It smells really nice and is gentle on baby's skin. It has a plus of being cruelty free and is suitable for newborns as much as it is for 2 year olds. It also doesn't dry out baby's skin!

April 20, 2019

great for babies

One of the best products for babies. refreshing scent leaving babies with soft skin. Pricy, but worth it. When i have found it on sale, I would stock up.

March 21, 2019

Gentle and plant base

When comes to babies, i prefer to ise organin plant base body wash , and this one is very hydrating and great quality bodywash, highly recommend it to everyone

February 22, 2019

Very Good for Babies!

I got one of this as a sample and so glad I tried them for my kids! I really like the fact that it has no harsh ingredients for my babies’ skin! Ingredients are organic and is good for babies’ sensitive skin!

February 12, 2019

Good stuff, good smell

I spent an hour going through tons of shampoos before settling on this one for my baby. What a relief too. It smells great, he does not fuss if it gets in his eyes and you cannot beat the ingredients. Worth it and less of a worry than johnson and johnsons cancer shampoos

January 02, 2019

Great for baby !

Love the Live Clean line for my infant . Leaves his skin moisturized with a soft, clean scent not at all chemically like some other brands geared towards babies . I also love how natural it is .

July 13, 2018

Such a calming smell!

I was gifted this as a baby shower gift, and it took me a whole year to go through the one bottle. As soon as I was running out I bought more of it! My daughter had no issues with it, and I figure you cant mess with that.

July 11, 2018

J'adore l'odeur!

J'aodre l'odeur de la bousse pour le bain! La bouteille dure quand même longtemps, surtout lorsqu'on en met à tous les jours pour les enfants. Les enfants réagissent bien à ce produit étant donné que c'est presque tous des ingrédients naturels.