Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

March 09, 2018

I will definitely buy this product again

I started using this cream when my daughter was an infant. She is now 6 and I still use it after every bath/showers. She has very sensitive skin and I've never had any problems. It leaves her skin feeling soft and rash free. I also use it as a hand cream for myself. I just love the smell

March 09, 2018

Great lotion!

I bought this for my boys and I really liked it. It has a nice light scent that’s not overpowering at all. It absorbs quickly and keeps their skin moisturized for a while.

March 06, 2018

Keeps babies skin soft and smells wonderful.

Live clean is by far my favourite brand of products I use foe my daughter. The lotion is a perfect way to finish off our bathing routine which includes live clean baby bath wash. My 1 year old loves the scent and always smells her arms and ties after the lotion has been applied.

February 20, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the smell!

One thing I really love about this product is the smell. The only down fall is that I find it a bit greasy as it doesn’t rub into the skin that great.

February 10, 2018

Smells amazing

I love the smell of this baby lotion! It is made with 99% plant products which is amazing. Will continue to buy this for my babies. I also love their other products.

February 08, 2018

Excellent produit

Mon fils a la peau fragile , et cette crème est parfaite pour lui. Elle ne lui cause aucune rougeur. Je l'adore et je la recommande fortement. De plus, le prix est très abordable. J'aime toute la collection live clean baby

2.7/5

February 05, 2018

Did not help with baby's dry skin

In love Live Clean products and that they are more natural. However this cream did nothing to help with my baby's dry skin. It might be better in the summer as a light dry cream but not so much in the winter.

January 26, 2018

Smells great

This product smells great, its not to greasy and leaves my babies skin smooth and smelling great. Not I just need the lavender to make her feel relaxed and sleepy.

January 17, 2018

It is ok

It is OK but nothing special. It has a subtle scent. However I wish that it was scent less. I didn't find it very effective when it was very dry but worked ok during the summer months. I may buy this again but would prefer to try something else.

December 30, 2017

I would buy this again!

I just love this lotion. The smell is ever so cute and baby feels so smooth after using. I mean babies are smooth anyways but I can be assured that in the harsh drying winter they will stay that way.
    Overall I am very pleased. In would buy again and have !