Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#8 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

August 28, 2018

Mes deux premiers et seuls (à ce jour) enfants sont des jumeaux. J'avais donc besoin de deux fois plus de crème hydratante et j'étais un peu perdue pour être honnête. Quand j'ai découvert cette crème, j'ai arrêté de chercher. Elle est parfaite pour moi.

August 16, 2018

something new

I bought this product to see if it lived up to the hype ...it did ...nice smell went on nicely and last a long time ….no fuss no muss with this product

August 01, 2018

Works great!

This lotion is awesome! It isn’t greasy and rubs in nicely, smells great and one bottle last so long. My kids have sensitive skin and this has always been my go to lotion.

July 18, 2018

Great lotion at a great price

I bought this on sale for 5.99 but you can buy it Amazon for $2 less. It's made from 98% plant-derived ingredients and is vegan (a big must for us). It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly with no oily residue. I use it on myself as well as my son, especially as our climate can be rather drying on our sensitive skin. As a staunch coconut oil user, it's nice to have a lotion I can use that works even better.

June 29, 2018

Amazing!

As a new mom I'm pretty picky about the things I buy for my daughter but this lotion is amazing! It's the only lotion that doesn't make her break out in hives and she just smells so good and feels so soft. I recommend this lotion to all of my friends!

May 25, 2018

Baby smell!

Excellent ingredient list if you are looking for a more naturally based product for your little one. This lotion is super moisturizing and gentle for babe's skin. It leaves that subtle yet intoxicating "baby smell" that is not overpowering. Absorbs very quickly but also works well for massage.

May 22, 2018

Best for my baby's skin

I've been using this lotion on my baby for over a year and haven't ever had any issues with dry skin or irritation, and he has very sensitive skin. I like it so much that I now use it as my own body lotion!

March 28, 2018

Gentle on skin

I've been using this moisturizing lotion on my kids since they were babies. Gentle on skin and has a great light scent to it. I have found however that it burns their face if they have chapped skin. Great to use on the body though.

March 09, 2018

Great lotion!

I bought this for my boys and I really liked it. It has a nice light scent that’s not overpowering at all. It absorbs quickly and keeps their skin moisturized for a while.

March 06, 2018

Keeps babies skin soft and smells wonderful.

Live clean is by far my favourite brand of products I use foe my daughter. The lotion is a perfect way to finish off our bathing routine which includes live clean baby bath wash. My 1 year old loves the scent and always smells her arms and ties after the lotion has been applied.