Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

December 10, 2019

Gentle and effective

I originally purchased as part of a shower gift for my grandson to be. While awaiting his birth I decided to get a new tattoo, only to realize at home I had no lotion to aid in the healing and soothe the itch. I noticed the bottle of live clean oatmeal lotion and read the label. No perfume so I figured to give it a try.
    Wow! It applied easily without leaving a greasy, oil feeling. I felt relieve within seconds. There was no burning feeling, which happens when lotions have perfumes. Live clean provided the moisture my skin so desperately needed and left it feeling soft. Glad to report my tattoo healed in less than a week.
    I had to go buy another bottle for my grandson as I was not parting with mine. I use this everyday and my skin feels so nourished and moist and there is no perfume fragrance to worry about. My grandson loves this lotion too

November 21, 2019

Works well.

I use this on my son after every bath and he smells great! BUT. I never use it on his face, if I do it goes blotchy and red and irritated him, he has very very sensitive facial skin as do I. But it makes the rest of his body so soft and smalls amazing!

November 02, 2019

A quality gentle lotion for baby

The product has a gentle scent and ingredients. It is the only brand of skin care I have used for my daughter. It would good for after baths but I often used it for infant massage and to support bedtime routines. Worth noting, it is non-greasy and price point is great on this line.

October 11, 2019

This product rocks

I love this product! My son’s skin is soft it smells amazing! I apply this to my son after every bath, with all the lotions that I have used this has been the best so fair! I recommend it to all the mothers!

April 24, 2019

Great gentle baby lotion

Love this lotion for my baby - and me! It is gentle, nice fragrance and moisturizes well. I love that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals added, so I feel better about using it on my little one.

April 02, 2019

Best lotion I have found!

I was gifted this from a mom friend for my baby shower and so glad she introduced me to this brand! This lotion smells amazing and shows results faster then any other lotion I have tried on my 8 month old! His skin is very sensitive and there were no issues with this lotion!

March 26, 2019

Great for dry skin!

I have two little ones and have been using this lotion since day one. We live in Alberta, and the weather and water is very harsh on our skin. But I've never had problems with dry skin on my daughter's whenever I use this lotion. I have tried others, and they don't work as well and have more ingredients I'm not a fan of. Another thing I love about it is it smells really good, but not too much perfume in it.

March 18, 2019

Oily at first but absorbs quick

This cream has that great baby fresh smell that every parent loves. I like using this cream when my daughter has dry skin because it is quite oily feeling but it absorbs quickly and leaves her skin soft and smooth. I got a bunch of them for gifts so I can't review price.

March 14, 2019

I use only this for my little one.

I started using Live Clean products with my second child. When my first was born I hadn’t even heard of Live Clean products. (Honestly I cant say for sure they even existed then). I purchased the baby wash and the lotion and I’ve stuck with it ever since. It smells nice, and it really works wonders on my daughters dry little elbows and knees. It’s not greasy and slimy like some baby lotions are. I love it so much that I’ve branched out into other Live Clean products as well! And don’t shy away from the price for the large pump bottle. I paid about $10 and I’m not even 1/4 of the way through it and I’ve been using it for 10 months.

March 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

This lotion works really well for my baby's skin and I bought this product regularly every month included the shampoo/soap. I recommended this product as well to my friends and family.