Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

April 24, 2019

Great gentle baby lotion

Love this lotion for my baby - and me! It is gentle, nice fragrance and moisturizes well. I love that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals added, so I feel better about using it on my little one.

March 26, 2019

Great for dry skin!

I have two little ones and have been using this lotion since day one. We live in Alberta, and the weather and water is very harsh on our skin. But I've never had problems with dry skin on my daughter's whenever I use this lotion. I have tried others, and they don't work as well and have more ingredients I'm not a fan of. Another thing I love about it is it smells really good, but not too much perfume in it.

March 14, 2019

I use only this for my little one.

I started using Live Clean products with my second child. When my first was born I hadn’t even heard of Live Clean products. (Honestly I cant say for sure they even existed then). I purchased the baby wash and the lotion and I’ve stuck with it ever since. It smells nice, and it really works wonders on my daughters dry little elbows and knees. It’s not greasy and slimy like some baby lotions are. I love it so much that I’ve branched out into other Live Clean products as well! And don’t shy away from the price for the large pump bottle. I paid about $10 and I’m not even 1/4 of the way through it and I’ve been using it for 10 months.

March 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

This lotion works really well for my baby's skin and I bought this product regularly every month included the shampoo/soap. I recommended this product as well to my friends and family.

March 12, 2019

Amazing baby lotion

This stuff is the best baby lotion ever. It smells amazing and leaves my babies skin so soft. It’s that good that I have even started using it on myself. Highly recommend this product for any moms.

February 20, 2019

My go to baby lotion

This lotion is my go to lotion for my first baby and will be for my now on the way baby. The sent is light, never had trouble with irritation. I would also purchase the body wash with it as well and there is nothing like the new born smell, I find this lotion savers the new baby smell. I have zero complaints!

February 07, 2019

Very moisturizing

I have psoriasis and am constantly looking for a moisturizer that lasts longer. I tried this on a wim as I received a sample. It moisturzes beautifully and last for hours. Not just for baby!!!

January 25, 2019

This is the only lotion I will use!

This lotion is not just for babies! I use this lotion as a hand cream because it doesn’t feel oily and works really well! It is the only product I have found that works for me.

January 04, 2019

Great Baby Lotion!

This baby lotion smells so good and is so gentle on little skin. Moisturizing without feeling greasy. Keeps their skin nice and soft and smelling delicious :)

November 11, 2018

I would buy this product again and probably will

I have bought this product multiple times. It's cheap and works well. Doesn't last long. But what do you expect for the price. I recommend this product to anyone