Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#10 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

September 28, 2017

One of my favourites

I don’t have kids but I do enjoy using children’s products because it being gentle on the skin with minimal chemicals. Live clean is one I use regularly for the natural ingredients, the soft light scent which I love, and greatly moisturized my skin leaving it without a sticky residue. The price is good for the size bottle you get.

September 27, 2017

Live clean baby lotion for everyone

I use this lotion on my children as well as myself. It has no additives is natural and works wonders on my sensitive skin. I will always reccomend this product.

August 15, 2017

I use it for myself!

My sister uses this lotion on my niece and I thought why not use it for me. I have a hard time finding lotions I like. My skin gets very dry and hot (especially my legs and feet at night) but I don't like moisturizing lotions that take forever to dry or are too oily and stain my clothes or sheets. I figured if it was safe and good for babies then it must be good for adults. I bought myself a tube and it's great!

June 19, 2017

Mild but effective

I bought this for my baby because it's gentle and mild and is plant based. She has super sensitive skin and has eczema so I did not want to use lotion with a lot of chemicals in them. It seems to be working, her eczema seems to be less, we use it after every bath and have been using it since she was a new born.

May 26, 2017

I have been using this product with my son since he was newborn and is the only cream tgat keeps him moustirized even in winter without causing irritation. It has a nice clean smell and it absorbs really fast which ia good.

May 21, 2017

My children and I love, live clean baby & mommy baby lotion! The Smell is amazing. It's made from +90% plants. Which makes my heart happy and our body's! We use the body wash as well. The price makes it so much better. We'll use it for many years to come

May 10, 2017

I always use this lotion after bathing my baby with the matching soap. I use the lotion to massage her tummy and feet. She loves it! Her skin feels very soft after and I can never get enough of that smell

May 08, 2017

Though this lotion is a bit pricey it is definitely worth it. The amazing smell alone could justify the price but add to it gentleness and the effectiveness and it's a must buy. Does wonders for my son's dry skin. I use it in between eczema flair ups.

May 04, 2017

Not only does this cream work well it also smells just as you imagine a baby should smell :) it works great on my kids. My 3 year old thinks she's putting on make up and liked to apply it to herself!

March 23, 2017

very good Moisturizer. goes on smooth. doesn't become sticky. smell is lovely. and most important in keeping with the brand promise, it's clean and safe to use on babies.