Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 414 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

May 26, 2017

I have been using this product with my son since he was newborn and is the only cream tgat keeps him moustirized even in winter without causing irritation. It has a nice clean smell and it absorbs really fast which ia good.

May 21, 2017

My children and I love, live clean baby & mommy baby lotion! The Smell is amazing. It's made from +90% plants. Which makes my heart happy and our body's! We use the body wash as well. The price makes it so much better. We'll use it for many years to come

May 10, 2017

I always use this lotion after bathing my baby with the matching soap. I use the lotion to massage her tummy and feet. She loves it! Her skin feels very soft after and I can never get enough of that smell

May 08, 2017

Though this lotion is a bit pricey it is definitely worth it. The amazing smell alone could justify the price but add to it gentleness and the effectiveness and it's a must buy. Does wonders for my son's dry skin. I use it in between eczema flair ups.

May 04, 2017

Not only does this cream work well it also smells just as you imagine a baby should smell :) it works great on my kids. My 3 year old thinks she's putting on make up and liked to apply it to herself!

March 23, 2017

very good Moisturizer. goes on smooth. doesn't become sticky. smell is lovely. and most important in keeping with the brand promise, it's clean and safe to use on babies.

March 20, 2017

I just bought this product for my newborn because of very dry skin. It didn't work well her skin was still very dry. I loved the smell. I also tried to use it on my skin because I have dry skin as well and I still felt my skin was dry.

March 16, 2017

Me and my daughter both use the live clean soothing lotion. It smells amazing and gently enough to use on her delicate baby skin as well as my eczema skin. Definitely will be buying throughout her life :)

March 06, 2017

I bought this product for my granddaughter last year. Maddie has sensitive skin and this product claimed to be for sensitive skin. Maddie hasn't reacted to it and I constantly purchase it . It has a nice smell I buy the lavender scented one. I sometime use it on myself. It helps me to sleep at night too

March 03, 2017

I love Live Clean products so naturally I purchased this Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion for my son. I just love the packaging a lot. It's a great natural brand! My baby seems to have no problem with the lotion. It has helped with his dry flaky skin and I will continue to use it on him. It's a bit on the spendy side of drugstore brands, but it's worth it.