Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

February 07, 2019

Very moisturizing

I have psoriasis and am constantly looking for a moisturizer that lasts longer. I tried this on a wim as I received a sample. It moisturzes beautifully and last for hours. Not just for baby!!!

January 25, 2019

This is the only lotion I will use!

This lotion is not just for babies! I use this lotion as a hand cream because it doesn’t feel oily and works really well! It is the only product I have found that works for me.

January 04, 2019

Great Baby Lotion!

This baby lotion smells so good and is so gentle on little skin. Moisturizing without feeling greasy. Keeps their skin nice and soft and smelling delicious :)

November 11, 2018

I would buy this product again and probably will

I have bought this product multiple times. It's cheap and works well. Doesn't last long. But what do you expect for the price. I recommend this product to anyone

October 30, 2018

Baby approved

This lotion smells great. It is very light and helps keeps baby skin soft and hydrated. The great part is a little bit of this lotion goes a long way.

October 29, 2018

Gentle and nice

This lotion is gentle, moisturizing, and it’s lighltly scented in just the right amount. Love it! Good ingredients too, keeps baby’s skin smooth and soft

September 27, 2018

I would recommend this product to my friends.

I used this product for my kid and it is good for sensitive skin and my kid has a sensitive skin also made her skin felt soft and moisturize. I will recommend this product to my friends and family.

August 28, 2018

Mes deux premiers et seuls (à ce jour) enfants sont des jumeaux. J'avais donc besoin de deux fois plus de crème hydratante et j'étais un peu perdue pour être honnête. Quand j'ai découvert cette crème, j'ai arrêté de chercher. Elle est parfaite pour moi.

August 16, 2018

something new

I bought this product to see if it lived up to the hype ...it did ...nice smell went on nicely and last a long time ….no fuss no muss with this product

August 01, 2018

Works great!

This lotion is awesome! It isn’t greasy and rubs in nicely, smells great and one bottle last so long. My kids have sensitive skin and this has always been my go to lotion.