Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

March 11, 2019

Amazing baby lotion

This stuff is the best baby lotion ever. It smells amazing and leaves my babies skin so soft. It’s that good that I have even started using it on myself. Highly recommend this product for any moms.

February 20, 2019

My go to baby lotion

This lotion is my go to lotion for my first baby and will be for my now on the way baby. The sent is light, never had trouble with irritation. I would also purchase the body wash with it as well and there is nothing like the new born smell, I find this lotion savers the new baby smell. I have zero complaints!

February 07, 2019

Very moisturizing

I have psoriasis and am constantly looking for a moisturizer that lasts longer. I tried this on a wim as I received a sample. It moisturzes beautifully and last for hours. Not just for baby!!!

January 26, 2019

Garde la peau de bébé bien hydratée!!

J'ai toujours aimé la compagnie Live Clean pour son côté écolo, depuis que j'ai mon bébé, j'utilise la lotion pour bébé à l'avoine pour mon bébé mais aussi pour moi à l'occasion. J'adore son odeur apaisante, elle laisse la peau de ma petite douce douce douce. De plus, elle vient en différents formats, idéal pour en avoir sous la main à la maison et dans le sac a couches!!

January 25, 2019

This is the only lotion I will use!

This lotion is not just for babies! I use this lotion as a hand cream because it doesn’t feel oily and works really well! It is the only product I have found that works for me.

January 14, 2019

Clean scent and hypoallergenic!

Leaves my babies skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is fresh, clean and very light. The moisturizer is eco-friendly and hypoallergenic, and it was perfect even for my son who has sensitive skin! No negative reactions.

January 03, 2019

Great Baby Lotion!

This baby lotion smells so good and is so gentle on little skin. Moisturizing without feeling greasy. Keeps their skin nice and soft and smelling delicious :)

November 10, 2018

I would buy this product again and probably will

I have bought this product multiple times. It's cheap and works well. Doesn't last long. But what do you expect for the price. I recommend this product to anyone

October 30, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Baby approved

This lotion smells great. It is very light and helps keeps baby skin soft and hydrated. The great part is a little bit of this lotion goes a long way.

October 29, 2018
    Texas, United States

Gentle and nice

This lotion is gentle, moisturizing, and it’s lighltly scented in just the right amount. Love it! Good ingredients too, keeps baby’s skin smooth and soft