Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap

Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 121 in Hand Soap

May 11, 2017

I love this soap! I bought it because it was on sale and I was out of my usual brand. I was pleased that it is paraben free, sulfate free, and more natural than most soaps. It was nice and creamy, lathers up nicely and rinses well. The fresh water scent is subtle but so nice and relaxing compared to some of the more perfume laden soaps. I love how big the bottle is and the pump gives you the right amount of soap. I will definitely buy this again (my local store was out of this scent when I went to purchase again, so I bought the Sweet Pea scent).

May 05, 2017

After buying this scent of hand soap I don't know whether to keep buying it or try some of the other live clean scents. Why? Because it is amazing!!!! The soap washes off great and has such a relaxing scent. All around you can't do wrong buying live clean products.

April 28, 2017

Love this hand soap but buy it exclusively on sale :) gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive dry skin and when priced at $3.99, it can't be beat. The scent is also light and refreshing which is perfect for an asthmatic like myself. Highly recommend trying the Live Clean line if you normally have sensitivities to such daily use products.

April 28, 2017

I love the smell of this soap. It isn't too strong and perfumey, but just right. I also like that this product is natural and paraben free. While it seems expensive compared to other liquid handsoaps, you have to realize you are getting twice as much in this bottle! Which means, less plastic waste overtime. This soap doesn't dry out my hands or have unnecessary antibacterial ingredients. I highly recommend any of the Live Clean hand soaps.

March 13, 2017

I have used a variety of Live Clean products for several years. I really like the Fresh Water liquid hand soap. It does not have too much of a scent (which I prefer) and what I think keeps with their line of natural products. I also find that it does not dry out my hands after washing them several times a day. Highly recommended !

August 25, 2016

Another great scented product! I love that it's made of all natural ingredients. Leaves hands feeling squeaky clean and moisturized and smelling great!

June 20, 2016

I usually use the sweet pea scented Live Clean hand soap, but I tried this one on a whim. I was not disappointed! Nice, light, crisp, clean smell. The soap itself feels almost creamy - lathers up and rinses off leaving my skin feeling moisturized, not dry. The pump itself holds up well, it has a large pump top that is easy to hit with your palm and the bottle is sturdy.

January 04, 2016

Smells fabulous and it is not an overpowering smell. Lathers and rinses great, leaves hands soft and clean. A bit priceier than other soaps though. That's the only drawback.

November 03, 2015

Love the smell of this soap, priced well and lathers nice

May 29, 2012

i love most all live clean products. they are plant derived, pure vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and never tested on animals. i find i get a good lather from this product and the smell is amazing!!