Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

September 27, 2017

Great ingredients

Love when I can read all that's in a product. Especially when we use it for our kids. Even better when they are natural healthy things that smells amazing. Great value !!! It's a staple in this house

September 20, 2017

Awesome so pure and clean

We use Live Clean for the whole family its one of the best companies out there. So Environmentally and people friendly.

The soap is so soft on skin, smells great and knowing it has no harmful products makes me very happy!

Can't wait to constantly try their new products

September 19, 2017

Love this scent!

I love the scent of Live Free Fresh Water hand soap! It smells like freshly shampoo'd hair or something.. just so soothing and clean. I also love the matte plastic soap dispensing bottles it comes in. My only con is that this is quite expensive compared to Dial or Softsoap. I only purchased this because we were out of hand soap at home and needed a refill ASAP.

August 17, 2017

So great!

My family and I are in love with Live Clean Vanilla Oatmeal soothing liquid hand soap!

I actually look forward to washing my hands!! The scent is light and pleasant, and is suitable for all ages and genders!

I love that it is 98% plant derived, SLS/Sulfate free, phthalate free and paraben free! It lathers up nice, and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft!

It is very affordable too. The large 500 mL size lasts a long time and can always be found for a reasonable price.

I definitely recommend this hand soap to all families!!

July 02, 2017

Doux

Un des meilleurs savon à mains que j'ai utilisé de ma vie !!!! Nettoie bien . Se rince bien et surtout laisse la peau douce et non desséchées . Et que dire de l'odeur .....wow !!!! Je vais essayer les autre produits de la gamme pour sur !!!! Je recommande à 100 %

June 21, 2017

Love these products!

I have been switching out my usual products to all Live Clean (shampoo, conditioner, cream, soap etc.). The scents are great, and if you don't like them they have unscented products too. They are must softer on the skin and don't strip away moisture. I like that they have a more natural products. I will be a client for life!

June 09, 2017

I always buy the Live Clean liquid handsoaps. You get a big amount of soap for a small price and can be confident with the ingredients being used on your skin. Great line of products all around and I will always be purchasing and trying more products from the Live clean company. This scent is very "fresh" and clean and I keep this one in the bathroom.

May 30, 2017

nothing negative to say about this brand! From shampoo to hand soap it's all amazing! Makes your skin and hair feel and smell amazing! It's inexpensive considering the quality of the product!

May 11, 2017

I love this soap! I bought it because it was on sale and I was out of my usual brand. I was pleased that it is paraben free, sulfate free, and more natural than most soaps. It was nice and creamy, lathers up nicely and rinses well. The fresh water scent is subtle but so nice and relaxing compared to some of the more perfume laden soaps. I love how big the bottle is and the pump gives you the right amount of soap. I will definitely buy this again (my local store was out of this scent when I went to purchase again, so I bought the Sweet Pea scent).

May 05, 2017

After buying this scent of hand soap I don't know whether to keep buying it or try some of the other live clean scents. Why? Because it is amazing!!!! The soap washes off great and has such a relaxing scent. All around you can't do wrong buying live clean products.