Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

May 11, 2019

Great product and price in the chemical free market

Love this product. It lathers nicely with a small amount. The aromas are great and not overpowering and there it does not leave any unwanted residue.Leaves my skin feeling wonderful. The price point offers really good value making it easy to build into your budge ongoing vs just when you can afford to buy.

March 19, 2018

Great soap!

I work in child care and wash my hands 50 times a day! This soap prevents them from drying out, gets them clean and even has a nice fresh scent! I like that it is naturally sourced too!

April 15, 2017

This product has a great price and smells wonderful. It does provide amazing moisture to the skin but clogs the pores and leaves almost a sticky feeling

3.2/5

April 11, 2017

I was new to this product but I found it interesting that it was sold in a cheapest price at superstore but I did use it but after that I got itchy skin might be not my type of product or I choose the wrong type.

January 04, 2017

I absoulutly love all there product line they have great mild scents, the lotions absorbe fast and leave a long lasting mosture. There soap works wonders on sensitive skin and come in nice sturdy bottles.

April 20, 2016

For being a natural product I find it works very well. The lotion is very creamy and not oily at all. All the products smell amazing. I would highly recommend this product as a great environmentally friendly option.

February 02, 2015

Such a great product line if you are looking for something that is all natural and chemical free. I recently bought the facial care line and am in love with it! I also use this line for my children in the Live Clean baby line. Great products all around!

May 29, 2012

i love most all live clean products. they are plant derived, pure vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and never tested on animals. i find i get a good lather from this product and the smell is amazing!!