Live Clean Green Earth Invigorating Shampoo Reviews
#802 in Shampoo

Developed with your baby and the environment in mind, this product delivers results with natural, gentle ingredients, caring for babies delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals. This shampoo & wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, leaving baby s skin and hair feeling soft. Made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

November 21, 2017

Maybe ill buy this product again!

This shampoo is very good for your hair because it is vegan and free of all toxins. My only concern with this is that it makes it harder to lather. My other concern is after washing my hair it feels extremely dry and brittle. So, its essential to conditioner right after. I would use this again because i know its good for my hair. Im just not super satisfied with the feeling after.

July 25, 2017

Great line of products!

Who isn't worried about all the chemicals we injest these days! And what's our largest organ? Skin! So I have been faithfully using Live Clean line in Shampoo, Conditioner, Foaming handwash, and home cleaning supplies. Great products! Perform as neccessary! And makes you feel like you've helped a little!

April 15, 2017

I know that when you look at this some people get up tight about the price, since they are used to buying 1-5$ shampoos. I'm not judging because a family member was the same. When she finally used it she was hooked, and now always buys this, why because the quality is amazing no matter what scent you buy, your hair feels so healthy, smooth and you can honestly feel the strength your hair has.

3.2/5

October 21, 2016

I have very oily hair and this by fare is the worst shampoo and conditioner I have tried. It made my hair feel heavy and the oil got bad. I do like their other products though.

November 18, 2015

My scalp felt clean and light. Smells okay. I love how its eco-friendly.

December 05, 2014

I always trying to find products with the least chemicals in them. The name of the product prompted me to read the ingredients which got me to purchase it and truly liked the results.

3.2/5

August 05, 2014

I love this brand, great for way less chemicals and environmentally friendly, etc, etc. I am just not a huge fan of the scent of this one. I do find it invigorating on my scalp, but it's a bit harsh for me. Doesn't leave my hair silky. I prefer other shampoo lines by Live Clean.

August 05, 2014

First it's an Canadian eco friendly product :-) and really not so expensive in comparaison to the other organic shampoo.
And thanks to this shampoo, my scalp is not irritated vs ordinary shampoo.

March 12, 2014

An absolute must for thin, fine, oily hair! Leaves your locks feeling light and clean. Great scent too!

January 26, 2014

I love this shampoo no harsh chemicals it is eco friendly. It does not dry out my hair like some shampoos do.It smells great. There whole line of products are great.