Live Clean Green Earth Invigorating Shampoo

Live Clean Green Earth Invigorating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #731 out of 1074 in Shampoo

Developed with your baby and the environment in mind, this product delivers results with natural, gentle ingredients, caring for babies delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals. This shampoo & wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, leaving baby s skin and hair feeling soft. Made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• 98% plant derived ingredients
  • Eco friendly & pure vegan
  • SLS/sulfate and DEA free
  • No paraben, petroleum, phthalate or pho

April 15, 2017

I know that when you look at this some people get up tight about the price, since they are used to buying 1-5$ shampoos. I'm not judging because a family member was the same. When she finally used it she was hooked, and now always buys this, why because the quality is amazing no matter what scent you buy, your hair feels so healthy, smooth and you can honestly feel the strength your hair has.

November 18, 2015

My scalp felt clean and light. Smells okay. I love how its eco-friendly.

December 05, 2014

I always trying to find products with the least chemicals in them. The name of the product prompted me to read the ingredients which got me to purchase it and truly liked the results.

August 05, 2014

I love this brand, great for way less chemicals and environmentally friendly, etc, etc. I am just not a huge fan of the scent of this one. I do find it invigorating on my scalp, but it's a bit harsh for me. Doesn't leave my hair silky. I prefer other shampoo lines by Live Clean.

August 05, 2014

First it's an Canadian eco friendly product :-) and really not so expensive in comparaison to the other organic shampoo.
    And thanks to this shampoo, my scalp is not irritated vs ordinary shampoo.

March 12, 2014

An absolute must for thin, fine, oily hair! Leaves your locks feeling light and clean. Great scent too!

January 26, 2014

I love this shampoo no harsh chemicals it is eco friendly. It does not dry out my hair like some shampoos do.It smells great. There whole line of products are great.

August 16, 2012

I love this shampoo. It has none of the bad stuff in it that I try to avoid. I feel good knowing I am washing my hair with something good, It also retains good oils while keeping your hair clean. I attempted to wash coconut oil out of my hair with 3 wash and repeats using this shampoo but ended up having to use another kind. This shampoo is great for maintenence but not so great for heavy oils.

February 20, 2012

I love the smell of this shampoo. Plus, its environmentally friendly, and who doesn't love that about a product. Sometimes you just need a change in shampoo to liven up your hair, and for me this shampoo did it.

Its really lightweight and doesn't weigh down your hair, it doesn't lather up too much and has a very refreshing smell that seems to stay all day. (like when you take down your hair from an elastic and it is all you can smell)

I would recommend, and they have many other kinds that I have yet to try.

February 13, 2012

Love this shampoo, smells awesome, and knowing it is eco-friendly products. You are making a healthier choice for yourself and our environment and it is Canadian product.