Live Clean Invigorating Body Wash

Live Clean Invigorating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 635 in Body Wash

March 09, 2017

Wow! Amazing lather for a natural body wash! Have tried many, many products before stumbling on Live Clean. Originally tried the shampoo and conditioner from this company and was pleasantly surprised about how well it compared to my usual salon go to product. The scent is gorgeous and not too overpowering! As someone who tends to choose unscented products, I was also surprised about how much I loved this one. Feel incredibly fresh after a great shower using this product!

June 20, 2014

I like the live clean products. I like the fact that they are natural. This has a nice smell and was a decent body wash.

March 31, 2014

There are two body washes by Live Clean -argan oil and eucalyptus. I'm using the eucalyptus - it's a beautiful fresh scent I love. It was about $8 for 500ml... and it's 98% plant-derived so no parabens and no sulphates. It's cruelty-free, pure vegan, and biodegradable. Good for me and good for the environment too - and it has great soft lather when I use my poof. My skin feels clean and soft after using it. Perfect for septic systems. Camping and cottaging with stuff I really like? Perfect!!