Live Clean Sensitive Hypoallergenic Shampoo Reviews
#111 in Hair Care

Good - 0

February 11, 2019

Just starting using very impressed

I starting usjng this product a month ago iam completely grey salt and pepper this profuct leaves my hair soft and less wiry applying styling products has never been so nice and using flat iron it doesn t have that brittle look so yes iam hooked

February 11, 2019

Love

I love this product, i am allergic to propylene glycol & lavnder. This shampoo doesn't have either in it, which is hard to find with out spending a lot of money. So happy I have a shampoo that does not drive me nuts by making my head itchy. Only one I use.

March 06, 2018

Very good product!

Loved this product, love the unscent. Just plain clean, no perfume smell. I have shoulder length hair and found I only needed a size of a dime to get results.
    Price is reasonable and affordable too.

February 12, 2018

Pleasantly surprised

I bought this shampoo because I work in an scent-free office and scent-free/perfume free products are difficult to find. It is very effective at cleaning my hair without a lot of product build up or scent.

It is widely available at a reasonable price.