Live Clean Sensitive Skin Fragrance Free Body Lotion
Good

Live Clean Sensitive Skin Fragrance Free Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1243 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 18, 2016

I have sensitive skin and prefer to wear fragrance-free products. This fits both requirements and it is a lovely product. I use it all over all year round, so the great price is a bonus.

June 13, 2015

This is a wonderful product especially for those with an allergy to perfumes and dyes. It is hard to find creams that do not have some type of fragrance and usually they are filled with chemicals. So to find a product that really is fragrance free and made with natural ingredients, is so remarkable. I highly recommend people with allergies and/or sensitive skin try this incredible product. Live Clean is an amazing company that makes natural products that actually work.

September 14, 2014

I get mild patches of eczema on my face and my upper arms. I was previously using Clinique's face moisturizer which was not doing anything other than making my face feel caked and not very clean. My mom had this laying around so I tried it as my face moisturizer and I love it! I love how it is made is Canada and that it's fragrance free, plant derived, phthalate free, and paraben free! Everything that I'm looking for in 1 bottle! It is very light weight and makes you feel clean and fresh. It did clear up my small patches of dryer skin last winter and a little into this summer. I can't wait to use this throughout the whole winter this year since I only opened it at the end of the winter season last year. The price and the quality is amazing, knowing that you're using a safe product also brings me peace of mind.

May 19, 2014

While I enjoy lightly scented lotions at home, I have to use scent free products at work. This lotion is creamy and easy to apply. Perfect!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme