4.1/5
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment Reviews
#1062 in Hair Care

November 22, 2017

Best product I’ve found in a long time

I am a sucker for hair products that claim to make my hair look amazing with very little effort. I read about the living proof Perfect Hair Day (PHD) styling treatment in a magazine and was intrigued. I bought a small sample bottle and tried it out. The claims that it will smooth, defrizz, shine and make your hair look like a salon blowout was not wrong. It also made my hair manageable because I have thick hair that tangled easily. It also cut down styling as I had great hair for 3 days straight. It also helped keep the ponytail kink I usually get to a minimum which was nice when I took my hair out and didn’t have a huge bump.
    The smell is great and the product lasts a long time. I have very thick shoulder length hair and I didn’t need much to work through my hair.

August 11, 2017

Sooooo good!!

I know that this stuff is expensive, however, it is so worth it! It keeps my hair curled for 2 days after curling it. Nothing helps my beachy curls last like this! I don't know how it works, all I know is that it works and I have to use it every time I style my hair! Try it!

3.2/5

August 03, 2017

Soft hair

I have a love and hate relationship with this product. I love how my hair is so soft when I use it on the ends only and in very small quantity. It does not give volume or do everything it's supposed to do. The smell needs some getting used to. I find it expensive for what it does.

June 23, 2017

A nice option for your hair routine

Right off the start it has a pleasant smell, and cream like texture. Since it is a cream based hair treatment, it is best applied in small amounts to damp towel-dried hair. I use this in alteration with another heat-safe hair product for those rush jobs getting ready where I have to blow-dry etc my hair.

Keeps my hair hydrated and protected from heat, hair always feels great throughout the day when I have used it.

April 25, 2017

One of my favourite products. I now only use living proof products because they get me the results I want. It also smells amazing. Worth the extra money for the better quality.

January 15, 2017

I love this product. I blow dry and flat iron my coloured hair and this styling treatment leaves it smooth and soft. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way and it works great. Would definitely recommend this.

March 21, 2016

I bought a sample pack from sephora and wanted to try it out before spending big money. Which included a full size treatment, there is a lot of product that lasts a long time. I have long fine hair and after letting it air dry without anything in I get a lot of frizz and fly aways (annoying) But with this treatment in I can feel how smooth my hair tends to get and styling is super easy when my own hair tends to "listen" to me. Great product!

July 08, 2015

The product doesn't work very well for a person with fine hair. At first I liked the texture and the scent, it worked on my hair to make it soft and styled but within a few hours my hair was flat and weighed down.
    I think this product is better for someone with thicker hair texture.

March 09, 2015

While it may seem pricey for a hair product that little bottle last forever. I think my first bottle lasted 6 months! A little dab will do. this is the only product I need to blow dry may naturally wavy hair into any smooth or round brush wave I want. Even de-frizzes a quick hand tousled blow dry.

October 17, 2014

I received this product as a free sample from Sephora. I have a hard time finding a product that softens and adds sign too my hair without making it look greasy. This product was phenomenal! It tames my hair, which can get dry in the ends and acts as a leave-in conditioner as well, making my hair easy to brush and style. Though this is an expensive product at $26 for a 4 oz bottle, it has lasted me a very long time. I only need to use a pea size amount and I have long, thicker hair. I did not notice much of a difference in volume with this product, but the other treatments is promises - smoothness, strength, condition and polish - have all come through. I definitely notice when I do not use it in my hair, it has become part of my daily routine before blowdrying and styling my hair.