Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Reviews

February 12, 2020
    Kent, United Kingdom

My 1!

This Cleanser is my favourite! I love the cleanse and polish ritual especially in the evenings. It feels luxurious and its perfect for calming my skin when I've had a break out.

February 10, 2020
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Amazing and gentle

I have been using this product for around 6 months now. I love the scents and the feeling of the product on my skin. I have combination skin and I have found this amazing for tackling the dry and oily at the same time. The product, although a bit more expensive than drug store cleansers, I feel it is great value for money and the amount you get, lasts a long time.

February 01, 2020
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Perfect everyday cleanser

This facial cleanser was recommended to me 5 years ago and I have used this ever since! It removes make up perfectly (although if it’s “night out” make up you may require a rinse then a 2nd wash) and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Due to my combination skin I had previously tried many other brands that left my skin feeling incredibly parched but Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is gentle. It would take a miracle for me to switch to a different cleanser!

January 31, 2020
    Anglesey, United Kingdom

Best cleanser ever

I’ve used Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for a while now. I loved it from the first time I tried it. It makes my skin feel and look cleaner than any other cleanser I’ve tried.
    I massage it into my skin, which is a nice relaxing way to start the day. Then rinse it off with the muslin cloth soaked in warm water. After rinsing my face feels refreshed and moisturised too.
    I like it when they bring out special editions with slightly different ingredients too.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

AMAZING

I absolutely love this product, been using for about a year now, it’s helped play a part in clearing up my acne, it leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed, I have recommended to everyone and will carry on doing so, it is amazing.

January 29, 2020
    Poole, United Kingdom

Makes skin soft and healthy glow

Fantastic product to give skin a healthy glow and a proper cleanse. Leaves skin really soft and clear. Feels so nice and relaxing using alongside the hot cloth, great product for relaxing and rejuvenating tired dehydrated skin.

January 10, 2020
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Amazing product

Amazing product..this wash is a real game changer, I've been using for 6 months & the differennce in my skin is great, my face is so much brighter & less prone to outbreaks..love, love, love

Croydon, United Kingdom

Amazing

Amazing product! I always wonder what all the hype was about but when I tried it I was definitely impressed! Removes all makeup, even waterproof one, and it’s so gentle to the skin, it’s just amazing!

York, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

Highly recommended by myself and my not so little brother. He suffers from acne and I gave him this to use and it's made such a huge difference. I use this on my skin as I had combination skin and it's made my skin normal

Greenwich, United Kingdom

The best cleanser EVER

I have been using this cleaners for the last 2 years and my skin has never been more clear, healthy, glowing and balanced.
    I cannot stress how game changing this has been for me and really could be for you too, give it a go For 4 weeks and reap the rewards