Loacker Quadratini Lemon Bite Size Wafer Cookies Reviews
#19 in Cookies

September 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Lemony

I actually have bought these 3 times now. They are very very lemony. Great for someone who likes lemon, but I'm not big on lemon. Great flavor, very strong. Very soft wafers too, almost melt in your mouth.

June 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Great

I definitely love the wafers and I love lemon. I was shocked how awesome they was and I continue to buy and eat them. I definitely would recommend this to everyone. You wouldn’t be disappointed.

June 20, 2020

Amazing!

I have always been a huge fan of Loacker wafers. I was excited to see the Lemon flavor wafer at my store the other day, so I immediately bought it home. Once again, Loacker never failed me. It tasted amazing. I would def buy this product again very soon.

June 18, 2020

Amazinnng

If you’re into sour candy and just sour foods in general, this is for you. It is both sweet and tangy with an intense lemon flavour. The wafers contain no colourings or preservatives!!