L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil Reviews
Ranked #14 in Body Oil

August 15, 2017

Smells incredible

The product is simply incredible. It leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth, and it smells absolutely incredible. It may be more expensive, but you can smell it even the next day after you've showered. Plus, a little goes a long way, so it's sure to last a long time.

August 03, 2017

My skin loves this oil

Used L'Occitane almond soothing and beautifying supple skin oil when I was pregnant with my third.
    Tried to avoid stretch marks and I did! This oil really works.
    Smell is just awesome ( even for my pregnant nose). Used it after each shower.

April 13, 2017

I received this oil as a gift and wasn't sure I would even use it. But my skin was particularly dry this winter and I tried it and I'm so glad I did! I do NOT like that it's a spray pump with a glass bottle -- far too easy to drop & break (the glass or your foot). The oil itself is lightly scented the same as the other almond products (not strong enough to give you a headache -- and I am sensitive to fragrance) and the oil soaks in quickly. Perfect post-shave! (and no, it's not just regular almond oil with a high price tag, there are other ingredients and the signature L'Occitane scent).

February 19, 2017

I heard the buzz about this and I was interested right away because I have scaly, dry skin all year round but especially in the winter. I don't have a ton of time in the morning so this is a great time saver. Smells great! Very luxurious and it works!

January 05, 2017

This is such a luxury product. I received a free sample if this skin oil from Sephora and it smells absolutely amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft but not greasy. Unfortunately it is so expensive and such a luxury product that I would not purchase it for myself. It would be a great gift though for someone who loves skincare and the scent of almond.

September 18, 2016

A little pricey, given that you could probably substitute it with coconut oil or olive oil, but a great product nonetheless. Never say no to a little bit of luxury. pairs very well with the almond shower oil

August 17, 2016

Sure, this product is effective. But it's not more effective than a generic Almond oil you can buy at your nearest healthfood store. The price is jacked up because of the brand name, and I'm not convinced it's purer because the company has deeper pockets than a generic brand.

June 29, 2016

Omg ... my skin is so soft and dewy with this product. The smell omg it's so relaxing for me!!i'm in love with this product i want another for sure

April 06, 2016

love the nice smell and beautiful packaging, which motivates me to apply it several times per day. absorp quickly and make my skin hydrated and really smooth

March 22, 2016

I had got surgery and wanted something to find something to help the scar healing process. I found this really helped moisturize my skin and help with the scaring. It can get messy if you use it during the day because its oily but I use it before bed and love this. It also smells great!