4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 05, 2020

LOVE THIS OIL

I have experienced a lot stretch marks varying from puberty all the way to fluctuations in weight. This is the best product to help reduce the appearance of red/purple stretch marks and in 3 months of continuous use i have seen a lot of improvement.

June 29, 2020

For Scars and a Post Pregnancy must have

I’ve used this for any scars or stretch mark and sometimes my face when I feel there’s some uneven skin tone. I’ve noticed my scars not be as prominent and red, and my stretch marks fade/blend although there was barely any luckily.

2.3/5

June 18, 2020

It's not a universal fix for everyone

I have tired using this for scars and hyperpigmentation that i have due to eczema and acne, and it has done nothing. I have tried multiple bottles to see if it was just a long term process, however I can't tell a difference from before I bought it and after.

I've also used it on my brother's acne scars and it gave him an allergic reaction....though the bottle says its hypoallergenic.

Maybe its just not the right products for us.

June 17, 2020

A Very Moisturizing and Lightweight Oil

Bio-Oil was developed to help prevent and heal scars and stretch marks but I didn't notice any significant changes in my skin. I only have light blemishes. It has a nice light scent. I use it as a facial oil, but it doesn't feel oily at all. It helps keep my skin soft, hydrated and plump. It also softened some of the fine lines I experienced. I love that it's safe enough that it doesn't clog pores and that it's moisturizing and lightweight. It's a good every day option for dry skin.

June 17, 2020

Excellent product for scars

I recently had stitches in my face. A friend recommended this product. I was happy with the price and so far it seems to be working great to heal my scars.

June 11, 2020

Great for scars

I tried to use this oil for stretch marks and scars but it didn’t do anything on my stretch marks but it improved my scars a bit. It smells amazing and you don’t have to use a lot. I now use it like a massage oil cause it smells amazing.

June 01, 2020

Used during all 3 pregnancies- no stretch marks on my belly!

I used this through all my pregnancies (even with my 10pounder!) and I didn't get any stretch marks on my belly! I had some stretch marks on my hips previously and have been using it on those in the last year and have seen significant results, reducing the white tones down to skin tone and making them significantly narrower. I am very pleased with the oil.

May 28, 2020

Stretch marks, no more!

So I started using this product after researching how to help get rid of stretch marks. I have a few on my belly, and after two months of continuous use, nightly, the dark red lines have ‘disappeared’ into little white, non-noticeable lines. I just dab a little on stretch marks every night before I go to bed and have noticed the difference. I love this product! It does have a smell to it, but I don’t mind it! This is a must have in your nightly bedtime routine!

May 08, 2020

Ahmazing

i used this during my pregnancy on my bust, belly hips and but and i dont have one stretch mark. even though its an oil it absorbs into your skin and you dont feel overly oily.

May 05, 2020

Great for scars and stretch marks!

This product has helped me so much reduce the look of my stretch marks and my acne scars. It isn’t a heavy or greasy oil as long as you don’t use too much. Because of this product I am more confident when going out (especially to the beach) because I know my stretch marks aren’t as visible anymore.