4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 18, 2020

C-Section Scar

It is the absolute best thing I have used on my c-section scar, prevents chafing and irritation and leaves my skin super smooth. Has a pleasant scent as well!

November 18, 2020

Scar treatment

I’ve recently had surgery and I’m using this on my scars. It glides on nicely and hydrates the skin around the scar and helps minimize the appearance of the scar. The smell is pleasant and light. I will continue to use and buy this product.

November 10, 2020

My go to for refreshing my tattoos

I was suggested this by my tattoo artist to keep my art fresh. I apply daily and it is amazing. Its not greasy nor does it leave my skin greasy. It’s absorbs nicely! Would definitely recommend

October 20, 2020

Work wonders

Love it, I suffered diastasis recti, yet no stretch marks, what more can I say. Using it on my face to help with uneven skin tone now, it works great.

October 11, 2020

Great for stretch marks

Love this. Always have, always will. Used it with all 3 pregnancies and I can barely see my stretch marks. I used it during and after each pregnancy and works great. Great for moisturizing skin too. I even use it for my lips.

October 11, 2020

Smells divine!

I can never get enough of how delicious this thing smell, it's like a light floral sweet powdery scent. This oil is very versatile, it can be used from head to toe and it's not heavy feeling. I always have a bottle of this at home. It is meant for scars, stretch marks, uneve skin tone, aging skin, dehydrated skin. I don't really see the effect of it on my old stretch marks, but it does help prevent new stretch marks for forming. It is super hydrating andI find it work best after shower on patted dry skin. I've used it on my face and it works well, but definitely not for summer time, as it can feel a little too heavy for the hot weather. For allover body, I would definitely recommend year round.

September 18, 2020

Effective

Have been using this product for more than 5 years now . It does help fade away scars and even old scars. Need to rub it in the skin until it gets absorbed. Helps moisturize the skin as well .

September 01, 2020

The best !

My sister and I have been using this for over a year and absolutely love he results . She used hers for her scars and I have been using mine for stretch marks I got because of my pregnancy

August 31, 2020

Amazing for scars and great scent

This oil is perfect for anyone looking to get rid of dark spots or scars. I've also used it for super dry areas of my skin and my cuticles and it works perfectly. It has a really pleasant scent that isn't too strong.

July 05, 2020

LOVE THIS OIL

I have experienced a lot stretch marks varying from puberty all the way to fluctuations in weight. This is the best product to help reduce the appearance of red/purple stretch marks and in 3 months of continuous use i have seen a lot of improvement.