3.9/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio Oil is a specialist skincare product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamin A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, making it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil is non-greasy, suitable for all ages and contains no preservatives.

Sourced from main website: www.bio-oil.com

August 11, 2018

Miracle

I’ve had thoses scne dcars for the past months,then i discovered BioOil and that changed my life,my skin was getting ALOT better and plumper,just healthier,my scar are smooth,i used this everynight,after a deep cleanse andi use adermaroller too

July 16, 2018

....

So I heard of a pile of threw my friends my friend was pregnant and she told me about this and she said it worked amazing for stretch marks and then I got pregnant and I remember her talking about bio LOL I was on the mobile app for her and for her stomach and so I went to my local Walmart and I picked it up and I tried it and I could not believe how amazing the stuff worked and stretch marks I do recommend it for all the women out there that are pregnant I know some people find that it didn’t work I found that it worked for me when I was pregnant it got rid of half my stretch marks and I could not be happier

June 24, 2018

Amazing for toning skin and fading scars

I use this for my scars and evening my skin tone when I stared using it for my skin tone I saw results in a couple weeks and my scars are fading it can also fade stretch marks

May 10, 2018

Wow

I originally tried this when i was younger but never noticed results because i wasn't consistent with it. Now ive been using it about 3-4 times day on new and old scars. ive noticed the most results with the scar on my back, attached picture is 1 month using it top is before and bottom after. feels amazing on your skin. Very moisturizing and is a great price for what it does! Can't wait to see how much more it fades.

May 03, 2018

Great during and after pregnancy

Didn’t totally reduce my stretch marks but I feel like it has reduced them after pregnancy. A little goes a long way but the price is pretty steep which kind of sucks.

April 19, 2018

Used it while Pregnant

I used Bio-Oil while i was pregnant both times with my daughters. Loved the scent and it hydrated my skin really well. Definitely recommend giving Bio-Oil a try if you are expecting.

April 19, 2018

Finally a cure to "chicken skin"!

A lot of people, myself included, have "chicken skin" or little red bumps that look like goosebumps on the back of their arms. Sometimes it can be on the upper outer thigh. I've tried so many different lotions and products over the years...even resorted to using makeup to cover it when it was really red.

With summer approaching, comes the anxiety of sleeveless tops and the back of my arms looking red and horrible, but not anymore! I've been using Bio-Oil on my arms daily for the past few months. I use just a few drops so it soaks in right away so I don't have to worry about it coming off on my clothes. I followup with my regular lotion & voilla! No more red bumps! I can now wear whatever I want without being self-conscious about my arms!

I buy mine at Costco, so you get more for your money. Even then, it can be a little pricey. However Costco does put it on sale every now & then...and it does last a while. Besides, in the long run, can you really put a price on self-confidence?

10/10....will definitely buy again!

April 16, 2018

needs to be applied religiously

I am 3 months post partum and have been trying to reduce the appearance of my stretch marks with this oil. i am seeing some progress although I am not being very compliant with applying it.

3.2/5

April 15, 2018

Great for keeping skin soft !

Bio-Oil worked great for keeping my skin soft, as for stretch marks, didn’t notice much difference from before using. I highly recommend for a moisturizer though. And smells good!

March 31, 2018

Grateful for this product

While pregnant with my first I used this oil religiously 2x per day and I had a HUGE baby (11lbs) and not a single stretch mark on my belly. I do not know for sure if it is solely because of this product but would use it again if I were to go back in time, just in case! I went through many bottles. Would definitely buy again.