4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

September 15, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love Bio-Oil!

I love this oil! I use it on my stretch marks from my teenage years and they really have faded! It also doesn’t smell bad so that’s nice. It just smells natural

September 06, 2019

Brown Pignent Spots Gone

Bio Oil is the most AMAZING product for individuals who have scaring or pigment changes in their skin. I have tried several products, all of which did nothing except cause dry, itchy skin. I noticed Bio Oil working around the 3-4 month period. I used Bio Oil twice a day; morning and before bed. Best product on the market! Thanks Bio Oil for taking my dirt mustache away!

August 21, 2019

Amazing product

I use this oil for to treat my body every day after the shower. It is incredibly. Totally efectet in my stretch marks and my skin looks healthier and bright. Sometimes I apply even in my face . It's all worth it .

August 10, 2019

Best oil

This is the only thing that can really hydrate my dry skin during winter! When my cheeks and nose get really dry during cold weather , I apply this oil then apply my face cream before bed and wake up with the smoothest skin! It smells amazing also.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Skin care

Use it every day after a shower. Visible difference in stretch marks becoming lighter within only a week of use. The scent is pleasant and consistency of the oil is very silky smooth. Works perfect for stretch marks. I have been using this product for around year and there is a significantly difference in my stretch marks. Yes, I would recommend to a friend.

August 02, 2019

If you have patience it WORKS!

This product absolutely works! You have to use it religiously 2 times a day for a couple of months. I have been using on my hand right after surgery and my incision is so soft. Works wonders for dehydrated skin especially for fine lines under the eyes.

July 26, 2019

It’s okay, nothing to write home about.

I have been using Bio-oil to help correct skin damage from too much sun exposure. I however, have not noticed anything different about the skin on my face and I have been using it for a year. I am honestly not sure if it works or not, I will have to take 6 months off and get back on here to let you know if there has been any difference without it.

July 19, 2019
    United States

Super effective

This stuff works wonders on sunburns! It is sooo moisturizing! Because it is oil it does take a bit for it to soak into your skin but it is so beyond worth it. I use it even if I don’t have a sun burn and my skin just needs that extra boost! This is always my go to

July 17, 2019

beauifully formulated

Bio-Oil has been used for years for getting rid of those pesky pregnancy scars, acne scars/ other body scars. It has been proven to reduce the appearance of scars after 3 months. I've been using it for about 3 years and I do see a difference but I often forget to apply it, so I will definitely need to use it consistently for 3 months straight massaging it for at least 15-20 minutes to see optimal results, and I urge people who aren't seeing results to follow that regime as well.

July 17, 2019
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I would buy this product again!

Bio - oil has been a savior for my daughter’s surgery marks and it’s so easy to apply and non sticky! Will definitely recommend for any scars or uneven skin