4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 12, 2019

Great for more than stretch marks

Bio-oils marketing doesn’t do it justice. It’s sold as something that fades/prevents stretch marks and while it’s great at that, I found that it does much more! I use it on my whole body after I shower either by itself or with a heavier lotion. I also use it on my face when I sleep. It does a great job fading my acne scars, doesn’t clog my pores like I thought it would and even seems to prevent my skin from breaking out because it hydrates it. I bought it on sale but I’ll buy it again full price when I run out

1.0/5

November 04, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Brought out more stretch marks

I used bio oil in my bath and rubbed on my skin as well. It did not work good, it brought out a lot more stretch marks that was not there before and made them look very purple. The oil is very oily good for dry skin but don't use to much if you have eczema as it made me itchy and left a nasty oil feel on top of my skin as well.

October 29, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

I would buy this again!

Lovely oil that makes your skin feel luscious. I use it as a bath oil for that extra bit of luxury. Not sure if it has completely helped all of my scars as of yet but time will tell and it definitely helps my dry skin.

October 25, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Great for scar therapy

I recently had surgery and was left with two very noticeable scars. I began using Bio-Oil once I had healed and now even just a few months in it has helped with scar healing and it is beginning to help the scar lighten and fade. So happy I found this.

October 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

I would definitely buy this product again.

I can say for me that it helped with the lightening of my hyperpigmentation from break outs. Also if you use as directed you will notice these changes within the first week.

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing product

Bio Oil has to be the best product I have used. I had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my legs, abdomen and feet, I used Bio Oil for a few months and all of my scarring has either completely gone or are not visible at all. 10/10 would recommend

2.8/5

October 07, 2019
    Islington, United Kingdom

Good but boy is it expensive.

I've heard such great things about bio oil and it really is great. You need to get the stretch marks as they are beginning to form though otherwise you might as well use baby oil!

It's expensive, I'm not sure whether it's worth it mainly because you have to use it regularly and I've been a bit sporadic with it.

October 02, 2019

Pricey but good

Bio-oil is not cheap, but it seems t really help with skin issues and scars. I use it also on dry areas and on my hair. Costco sells a double pack for a decent price.

September 26, 2019

Good product

I have been using this for years now and I love it. I have dry skin and it instantly hydrated my skin. It’s has become my must have bedtime routine to use a drop or two of this all over my face. However, it does have breakout ingredient that might not suit everyone. Hasn’t been a problem from me at all. Also I buy this from Costco for about $36 which comes in a package of 2 and this lasts for a long long time!

September 20, 2019

worth it!

I have been using Bio Oil from so many years and i absolutely love the results. This oil has helped my skin recover from acne scars, stretch marks and made my skin looking healthy and plumped. its super affordable and effective if you use it consistently. it will absorb into your skin so seamlessly without looking greasy which makes it really easy to use this product in conjunction with other products. i would highly recommend this product because it has a lot of benefits.