NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 16 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.

• Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Good product

I like this product. I've been using it for a bit over two weeks now, and although I don't really see a big difference in any tightening of my stretch marks, I have been enjoying how hydraiting it feels on my skin. I love the smell and how it dries quickly and keeps my skin feeling moistureized all day and night.

June 27, 2017

Haven't used it as much as I like, will update review!

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil smells great and dries quick! I used it on my stomach for my stretch marks but have not used the product enough yet unfortunately to see any results. It however did leave my skin feeling instantly smooth after it dried and gave off a nice glow! I #gotitfree as part of the Chickadvisor community for my honest review.

June 27, 2017

Would definitely buy this again! Great product

Feels absolutely amazing! Would definitely recommend it! Every lady would really like this lotion. Feels very silly and makes my skin so soft and hydrated,

Very moisturizing

This was very moisturizing, I'm not sure if I could immediately see any firming results, but I could tell how amazing it felt on my skin! Left my skin feeling very soft and smooth.

June 26, 2017

For the smoothest, baby soft skin!

This was my first time trying body oil. I was a bit skeptical because I thought it would leave my skin greasy. Boy was I wrong! First of all, this product applies so easily and smoothly right out of the shower. Your skin doesn't even have to be fully dry and this oil applies so well. Second, it acts like a dry oil. This is great because the product absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves the skin super soft and baby-like - no grease! Finally, it smells fabulous and leaves you with a fresh scent all day. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
    I tried this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

its a yes!!

I #gotitfree from chick advisor and i love it as the oil absorbs into my skin quickly and does not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. As for the firming part i did not see any results as of yet and i have been using it for a while now. I do not like using heavy creams on my skin but i will continue to purchase this as it is light and non greasy. As for the smell im not a fan of it due to the strong smell however because it works well on my skin i will continue with the product.

June 26, 2017

Good product but not a miracle worker

I found the oil to be a bit too greasy for me but it did absorb quickly and didn't get on my clothing. It had a decent smell and was easy to apply - but I had trouble to remember to do it twice a day. My skin did look a bit firmer and the stretch marks maybe not as prevalent. I'm sure the results would have been better if I had applied twice daily everyday. My skin was super soft though It is a great product and I would warn ladies to have realistic expectations....it's not going to give you 20 year old skin again lol. I probably wouldn't buy the oil again but the lotiion I will.

quelle belle peau

Cette collection rends ma peau tellement douce comme un bébé,rends ma peau plus ferme et hydraté.Réduis les vergetures,je ne peux plus m'en passer,je la recommande fortement.

June 25, 2017

I love this product!!!!

My skin feels so much better and is softer than it had ever been!!! I love this this product!! I will be buying this product again!! I have used this product over the past couple weeks and have noticed tightening, softening and clearing of discolored spots on my skin!!! Love it!!!

June 25, 2017

wonderfull oil

received this product for free from NIVEA in exchange for my honest review. this oil is amazing I use it 2 times a day and my skin has drastically improved. my skin is softer and smoother and it does not leave your skin greasy eather