NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 19 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.

• Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

August 12, 2017

AMAZING

Lets start at talking about the oil that inst overly greasy and doesn't leave unpleasant residue. it absorbs into the skin so fast and comes in an easy to pour bottle so there aren't any spills. For the price the quality is amazing and is deffinety needed in everyone's daily routine.

great

I like this product a lot. The oil works great on the very dry skin on my legs and elbows. It soaks in well which is a good thing. I will get this again.

August 11, 2017

I would maybe buy this again. Still unsure

I received this in one of my samples and I was hesitant to try it because I have bought and used many of these types of products in the past. I have recently lost 40 pounds and I was surprized to see that it was working

Loved it!

I absolutely love everything about this product. It smells amazing. Is so easily applied and my skin soaks it up and feels softer, nourished and so smooth. I can already see a difference in myself and it has only been a few days short of two weeks. I love this one.

August 07, 2017

Definitely does what it says- my skins feel softer & firmer.

Wow. I used it on my body and my skin definitely feel softer & firmer. Definitely worth buying to try. I can see improvement on my skin after 2 weeks of use. My stretch marks was less noticeable.

August 02, 2017

I LOVE IT!!!

From the first day I started using it I absolutely loved it! I thought it would leave my skin oily but it soaked in quite well leaving only smooth skin behind. I did have to wait a bit before getting dressed or getting into bed if I didn't want the sheets or my clothing to get oily. Other than that I loved how soft my skin felt.

July 29, 2017

I love NIVEA

Nivea never fails me doesn't matter what they come out with The Q10 body oil it hydrates my skin better then anything before it does take a bit to rub it in but it works good! I don't get the whole Q10 thing its suppose to firm skin but I haven't seen that yet! Overall the smell is amazing, it hydrates your skin and it just feels great all over

July 27, 2017

Very Light and refreshing

The smell was light and pleasant. The oil absorbed very quickly and was not greasy. I love the way the skin on my legs has a glow for so long after application.

July 25, 2017

Worth buying again

This oil is amazing. I use it everywhere including my face. It's got a very light fragrance and not too greasy. I have even found my husband using it. Definitely buying this again since it's such a great price.

July 24, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil - baby soft skin!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got to try Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil absolutely FREE ... #gotitfree

I liked a few things about this firming oil ... it has such a gentle, long lasting scent and left my skin feeling supple and super soft. The oil went on very easily and absorbed into my skin much faster than the Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion.

I used this product for weeks and although I did not notice any firming, I did notice a very minute difference in stretch mark appearance. I don't agree with the products' advertising. Also, not a fan of the dispenser... oil can get pretty messy and unfortunately this one was no exception.

This product left my skin smelling DELISH and baby soft. For these reasons I would definitely buy and recommend this product ... just not for firming or reducing stretch marks purposes.

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud