NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews
#1 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.
  • Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 17, 2018

I love this body oil!

I have always loved products made by Nivea but this oil takes that love to another level. No greasy feeling left on my skin, makes my skin feel so smooth and even. I can't say for certain that it firms yet, but it's definitely made the texture of my skin look better and I'll be buying a bottle when my sample runs out!

April 22, 2018

Amazing!

I find during the winter months my skin becomes super dry...this oil was exactly what I needed for that extra boost. I used mostly after a shower but at times before bed so I could allow it to absorb overnight.

April 04, 2018

My favourite Nivea product!

The q10 body oil is amazing and does wonders for my super dry skin. It’s non greasy and doesn’t transfer to clothes it’s really an amazing product. I also have very dry damaged hair and I’ve put a small amount in my palms and on the ends and it even works to smooth my split ends and damage I just all around love this product.

March 08, 2018

great product :)

my daughter gave me mine ..I love it ..it drys really fast and keeps your skin feeling great ..i use it everyday after bathing ..i would definitely buy it again..

January 20, 2018

Favorite after shower moisturizer

This dry oil is great, I have recommended it to so many people. This is a must for dry skin especially in the winter. It smells amazing ( typical Nivea scent) and doesn't feel greasy at all, skin feels moisturized all day without feeling sticky. You can even add a few drops to your bath.

2.7/5

October 14, 2017

I didnt see any effect

Fall, spring and winter. My skin dries out pretty fast. Its so dry that I get rashes and breaks, wounds in my skin all over. So I placed a lot of cream, lotion on my body. I try to used it after showering but my skin is still dry after using it. I still need to apply lotion after. No firmness noted. Nothing.

October 02, 2017

Great body oil...

I happened to come across an Instagram post from one of my followers about this body oil since I was looking to purchase an oil myself, I was very curious about this so I commented on her photo asking her about it, long story short, I did purchase one myself and I must admit that I do love it very much, it has the consistency of an oil, goes on like an oil but it's not greasy on your skin and it doesn't leave that oily feeling on your skin, it basically absorbs into the skin keeping it moisturized giving your skin a beautiful healthy glow. If you're someone with dry skin then this is perfect for you...it's perfect for the cooler months as well...I wouldn't recommend using it in the hot summer months since your skin tends to sweat more...but overall I would definitely recommend and repurchase this again in the future.

September 28, 2017

Une huile non grasse!

Yee!! Merci Chick Advisor de m'avoir offert gratuitement l'ensemble cadeau Nivea Q10!

September 27, 2017

Surprenant !

J'ai été choisi par chickadvisor pour essayer ce produit gratuitement. J'ai été étonné par ce produit qui hydrate et laisse un fini soyeux et brillant sur mes jambes mais sans laisser une texture grasse ! Produit que je recommande !

September 27, 2017

Silky Legs

I love this oil. It makes my legs look so shiny and hydrated. I like how this does my make my legs fee greasy even though it is a oil. I didn't notice any fading of stretch marks though