NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews
#1 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.

• Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

2.7/5

October 14, 2017

I didnt see any effect

Fall, spring and winter. My skin dries out pretty fast. Its so dry that I get rashes and breaks, wounds in my skin all over. So I placed a lot of cream, lotion on my body. I try to used it after showering but my skin is still dry after using it. I still need to apply lotion after. No firmness noted. Nothing.

September 27, 2017

Surprenant !

J'ai été choisi par chickadvisor pour essayer ce produit gratuitement. J'ai été étonné par ce produit qui hydrate et laisse un fini soyeux et brillant sur mes jambes mais sans laisser une texture grasse ! Produit que je recommande !

September 27, 2017

Silky Legs

I love this oil. It makes my legs look so shiny and hydrated. I like how this does my make my legs fee greasy even though it is a oil. I didn't notice any fading of stretch marks though

September 23, 2017

Wow le résultat dépasse mes attentes!

Contrairement à ce que je pensais cette huile rend ma peau soyeuse sans sensation grasse. En peu de temps je remarque déjà une grosse différence sur l'élasticité et la fermeté de ma peau. Je suis plus que satisfaite

September 13, 2017

WOW I LOVE IT!!!!

I am amazed how well this works on my very dry skin type. Not really that greasy n icky feeling that i get from others, im so happy with this wonderful product!!! After having surgery i was left with a few scars and it even helped them look better also, along with the unwanted stretch marks. thank you ever so much for giving me the chance #tryitfree. Now i know what product to buy =)

1.0/5

September 11, 2017

Not worth it

Not worth spending a penny on. Its just a fancy name for a product that promises to help and in fact doesnt firm. My skin didnt even look tighter or smoother after using. Not worth it.

September 11, 2017

Nivea's Well Worth the Money

I use Nivea Creme regularly and other products from them, so I was curious to see how this worked as well - never tried a body oil before this one, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But I really liked it! It's not nearly as greasy as I expected and it absorbs in quickly. It also smells very nice.

September 04, 2017

Stretch marks less noticeable

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil worked well for my stretch marks. After 11 years my stretch marks are now less noticeable and my skin looks and feels firmer. The scent is very nice and there isn't any extra oil left behind after applying. The price is great and well worth it. I love this product and best of all I #gotitfree

August 22, 2017

For sure buy it again

The body oil is such an amazing beauty product. It leaves your skin feeling soft, silky and refreshed not greasy or oily like some of those other brands do. I am making this apart of my daily beauty regimen

August 17, 2017

I love this Nivea Firming body oil. I use it all the time after my shower. It leaves my skin so soft and not feeling greasy. It absorbs into the skin and love the smooth and soft feeling.