L'Oréal Paris hair expertise arginine resist x3 shampoo

L'Oréal Paris hair expertise arginine resist x3 shampoo Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 1151 in Shampoo

2.8/5

June 28, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

The L'Orral Paris Hair Expertise Arginine Resist packing really excited me to try the product! I tried it the night I got it in the mail. I have been using it now for about two weeks & I'am having a hard time loving it. It has cause my hair to be VERY dry even with the conditioner unfortunately. The scent isn't my favorite but do able. I sadly wouldn't recommend this unless someone needs a clarifying shampoo and can deal with dry hair.

March 16, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimer essayé se produit! J'étais entrain de perdre mes cheveux avant de commencer à l'utilisé et la semaine d'après mon problème étais réglé!

October 10, 2016

This stuff is awesome. It strengthens my hair and does make less hair fall out during brushing. I don't even have to condition when I use this because my hair feels so soft and easy to brush wet. It smells very fresh and clean. It has arginine in it which is an essential amino acid and a capital constitute of the hair fibre. It helps optimize the exchange of nutrients with the root of the hair. L'Oréal Paris really knows their chemistry. I have never had a bad hair day using any L'Oréal products. Love love love all of their hair products.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar