L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation Reviews
#19 in Foundation

September 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Fabulous Foundation

This foundation is light to medium buildable coverage, dewy finish, very hydrating, light weight, pretty good lasting power. I would recommend this for normal to dry skin types, however every type could wear this. Such a gorgeous skin like formula. I am a professional Makeup Artist and obviously test out many foundations, so when I say something is five star and one of my Holy Grails , that's saying something considering I don't use that term lightly. And bonus, its drugstore price with a luxury formula.

April 05, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Favorite

This is by far my favorite foundation. My skin is on the dry side. Because of that I prefer a more dewy foundation. I still want coverage though. This foundation does everything I need it to. It is very comfortable and lasts as long as I need it to. I don’t look greasy or cakey. I don’t look dry. I just look natural!

March 27, 2019

Never!!!!

I bought this because I saw good reviews on this product. Purchased it at our local shoppers drug mart just to be highly disappointed. I have dry skin so I bought it as I have a hard time finding foundations for my skin type and as soon i I put it on coverage was crap, very blotchy, and can totally see what areas are dry was very noticeable so I washed it off and will never use or recommend this product for people with dry skin. There is also no glow to this product!

December 23, 2018

It was ok but not the best

I found it to be too liquidity and didn’t last 24hrs as states on the product and the price was decent but I didn’t find it to last long and wareout fast

December 23, 2018

This is my favourite foundation!

This is by far the best drugstore foundation I have used! It leaves my skin dewy and feeling light! I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin, or who loves that highlighted look!

It is a medium coverage BUT it is super buildable, I apply it with a brush rather than beautyblender for maximum payoff.

October 30, 2018

Great drugstore foundation

Great foundation for daily wear. It blends easy, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is medium coverage, can build it more, and leaves a slight glow. Feels light on the skin, and it great for drier skins. Awesome drugstore find.

September 03, 2018

Perfect foundation

Love this foundation! It’s an amazing foundation that does it’s job. Have tried a few high end foundations and this definitely is comparable at a fraction of the cost. I have reached for this foundation again and again and prefer it to my Bobbi Brown. It’s easy to apply and gives a flawless, dewy finish. Love that it comes in a variety of shades too.

August 28, 2018

Perfect foundation for natural dewy model looking skin

This is my second favorite foundation because of the natural looking and light weight formula for the perfect model dewy skin look. It wears great all day but this foundation does transfer onto clothes, cellphones etc. It would be ideal for everyday because it’s not too heavy or full coverage.

August 04, 2018

Great coverage

I’ve been using this for about a year now and it gives great coverage. Hides imperfections well and looks much like my own skin tone. I’ve used other much more expensive foundations, and this beats them all.

June 22, 2018

The only foundation I use :)

This foundation is my go too, I love the texture, the colours are many to choose from, does not clog my pores, bang for the buck and keeps my skin glowing all day.