3.6/5
L'Oréal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation Reviews
#95 in Foundation

June 26, 2017

un fond de teint leger parfait pour lété

une douceur de fond de teint
    parfait pour lété
    il couvre quand meme bien
    mon favoris
    avec sa petite eponge incluse l'application est facile et agreable

3.2/5

June 24, 2017

Light and Very Natural Looking

This foundation is super light, almost like water. The little sponge applicator it comes with isn't too useful, use a beauty blender or your fingers. This foundation is great for everyday wear, super light wearing with a dewy natural finish.

March 27, 2017

I really like this product and would love to try it again, as soon as they come out with better shades ! I bought this in their lightest shade and it was still too dark for me ! The formula seems amazing and I think I would really have enjoyed it if it was a shade that matched my skin !

March 27, 2017

I love this cushion foundation, it is light to medium coverage and easy to blends. Although the price is very affordable but I think the actual product in the compact is a little bit too much for the cost.

February 02, 2017

Let me start by saying that I have had no luck with finding the right shade a foundation for my skin. After trying many different types of foundation I found that I was ready to give up. My bff said that she uses foundation daily and swears that this product is the bomb, L'oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Liquid Foundation was $ at Shoppers Drug Mart. To begin with , this product comes in a beautiful round container with a mirrior. The application sponge has a strap that two of your fingers slide under. I found this strap useful when applying the Foundation to my face. Instead of painting on the foundation as the old applications require I found that L'Oreal Paris true match Lumi cushion Foundation look more natural than any other product that I've used. The stylish container separates the buildable foundation from the sponge. I like keeping it less saturated with the makeup. It went on easy. My skin lookes flawless. all of the small lines and enlarged pores were covered up instantly with one thin application.

October 07, 2016

Fond de teint léger avec une bonne couvrance pour les petites imperfections de la peau. Facile à appliquer ,mais peu de produit à l'intérieur relativement à son prix un peu élevé !

October 07, 2016

I found the sample for this foundation out side on my door ,tried it ,love it so i bought it and the sample came with a coupon also ,its super easy to apply and for everyday use its really good.

2.0/5

October 03, 2016

Thumbs down for the applicator. The case also feels cheap. And the fact that I had to pay $20 for this product - didn't get any stars in my book. The foundation itself is sheer, and it was hard to tell what colour I should be. It did oxidize on my skin and does not last all day. 1/3 through the day, it has transferred away.

September 24, 2016

Absolutely love this foundation. I think it gives a medium coverage at best. Gives a nice glow without too much shine. I have oily skin and found it still worked really well workout making me look greasy. The cushion applicator doesn't work very well and is nothing like the cushion you would get from Korean cushion foundations. I suggest using a brush and working the product into the skin that way instead.

2.3/5

August 28, 2016

I love the original True Match foundation, so I thought this cushion variety would give me the same turnout. I was disappointed, however, and regret having spent money on this, which was quite expensive for a drugstore foundation (close to $20). The product itself dries out rather quickly in the packaging, which is why I strongly feel the price is a huge rip off. Now here's the thing, if you're looking for a light coverage foundation and like the very natural look, it isn't so bad. Consider it more like a BB or CC cream, in terms of coverage and finish. It's a cross between a matte and glowy finish, but not too dewy looking. If your skin isn't perfect (a.k.a. - blemish free, no fine lines, no visible pores, etc...), then this isn't for you. No matter how much you try to build this up, the turnout remains the same. As for the sponge applicator they provide, I tried it out once and didn't care for it. I also don't find it to be hygienic to keep reusing it, so I switched to the disposable wedge sponges from the dollar store. The shade I chose (i.e., Classic Ivory) was a good match for my fair skintone, I'll give it that. The packaging is very cute and feminine. I also liked that it was compact and portable, allowing for application on the go. It's a shame it wasn't a stellar product.