Loreal age perfect eye cream Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 413 in Eye Cream

May 05, 2017

hard to find a reasonably priced eye cream . Noticed a difference in only a couple days. fine lines were less noticeable. reduced puffiness, tired looking eyes during work week

April 16, 2017

I got this for my mom and she loved it. It is literally the perfect eye cream for aging skin. I love how I can actually notice a difference in her skin. Thanks Loreal!

April 13, 2017

This product works well . Absorbs nicely under the eye . Diminishing fine lines without leaving your skin Shiney . It is the only under the eye cream I use .

April 07, 2017

I like this product, it smoothes my fine lines around my eye skin . One thing I really have bad comment is the packaging because I cannot pump all the eye cream from the bottle. That means I initially pay off full price but can only use about 2/3.

2.3/5

March 30, 2017

Was a nice consistency. I liked the packaging and it's good to carry for travel. Was quite expensive so expected it to not be greasy. There was residue left which was annoying

March 18, 2017

I've tried a few eye creams that I found didn't work or were really thick and not easy to smooth into your skin. I was happy to find this one is super easy to blend into your skin, it smells nice and actually works!

1.5/5

January 10, 2017

I've always been a big fan of loreal makeup, I just recently started using the eye cream morning and night and so far I have not seen any results. I'm not sure if I've started too late in life for around the eyes I'm not sure. At 55 I've notice hooded eyes and fine wrinkles. Would I purchase this product again not likely

January 09, 2017

Its a great product for dryer skin; I gifted to my mom who has very dry skin. To see how a product works on someone else is great. It was very hydrating and left her eyes looking for rested.

January 08, 2017

I purchaced this product 3 months ago and have noticed a conciderable difference in my complection. I am very satissfied. I will recommend this product to all my older friends

November 09, 2016

I thought I should try this because you are never too young to start protecting your skin. I never noticed a big difference but I did like the feel of it on my skin. I think it got rid of a few of the fine lines that had started developing.