Loreal dream lengths shampoo Reviews
#23 in Hair Care

December 08, 2020

Amazing product. I will continue to use this all the time

What can I say , I have long hair down my back and find it hard to find a good shampoo and conditioner to help my hair stay healthy and shiny . Not only does this product do this , but it smells absolutely amazing as well . I can get a comb through my hair right out of the shower and I have also noticed that my hair is stronger and I’m losing as much anymore . I have my Mom and Daughter also loving this amazing life changing product!!

November 29, 2020

love it

This product is amazing. It actually does what it says! I use the complete line and it has done wonders for my long wild hair. It smells absolutely amazing. My favorite part about it is when I pour it into my head it has this beautiful sparkle to it. Highly suggest this line to anyone trying to maintain length.

November 25, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

A good shampoo

For the first usage (but with together the conditioner) it works so well! I am so satisfied with the result and would repeat to buy it again! Very worth it the price. To make more worth it? Buy during sale ok!

November 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favorite Drugstore Shampoo!

This shampoo smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling clean and soft and I can go several days without needing another shampoo! My favorite from the drugstore so far

November 04, 2020

My hair smells really nice afterwards

I mainly bought this shampoo because I really like the smell of it. My hair feels like it came out of a spa when I use it and it leaves my hair nice and smooth.

October 31, 2020
    United States

Nice product!

When I was trying to grow my hair out, it seemed to be taking forever so I was super excited when I came across this haircare line! I bought it as soon as it hit the shelves and used it on a daily basis. I love Loreal hair care products. They all work well and are very affordable, plus theres a product for so many different hair care concerns so theres a good chance you'll find one to suit your needs! These products left my hair feeling clean and I could feel a bit of a difference strength wise. The only downfall was that it felt that it took longer to rinse out than other products I have tried in the past, but this wouldnt be a deterrant from purchasing again in the future. I enjoyed using the product and will be purchasing again in the future!

June 21, 2020

Clean and Shiny Hair

This is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner combos. It is light smelling but leave my hair feeling soft and light. Some products leave my hair feeling oily quickly, but this does not. A small amount goes a long way, as it lathers really well, so the bottles last a long time.

June 17, 2020

Absolutely love this product, will be buying again.

This product is amazing, my hair has never been so soft and silky. It definitely helped with split ends, which allowed my hair to grow longer. Can't wait to buy again.

May 01, 2020

I will buy again

Lathers great and smells amazing.
    I have been using along with the dream lengths conditioner and no hair cut cream.
    Hair feels fresh and clean and my ends are looking healthier. I will continue to use this affordable line, very happy with it.

April 29, 2020

Great affordable shampoo

This Straightening Shampoo cleanses while loosening unwanted bends, leaving you with longer sleeker hair. It lathers well and smells nice. It contains vegetal keratin which smoothes out hair’s surface to help it lay flat and cocoa butter which nourishes to give suppleness to the hair, helping it stretch longer & stronger